Lil Wayne Plans a Remix, New Video and Explains Album Cover
After recently managed to put his single "Lollipop" at the top of the Billboard Hot 100 chart, Lil Wayne is set to continue the buzz with new projects. That projects are: to release an official remix version of "Lollipop", shoot a video for his new track "A Millie" and launching his new album "Tha Carter III".
Revealing about the upcoming "Lollipop" remix, Wayne ensures that previous remix released by Young Jeezy was an unofficial one . "That's not the official remix, but Jeezy is real crazy. I love that one, but it's not the official remix. We gonna put out the official remix two weeks before the album comes out," said Wayne.
About the plan to make a video for "A Millie", the single which currently being labeled as the hottest song by some DJs, the rapper claims that on the video he will introduce a new artist he has just found, Lil Chucky. "On the video, I'm introducing my artist, Lil Chucky. He's 13 years old. He's hot in the South. He's got his own part for 'A Millie' too," he said.
Meanwhile, on his upcoming new album which will be released on June 10, Wayne has already revealed the cover for the album. The cover features a photo of him as a baby with tattoos on his hand and face. Revealing the news to MTV, the rapper also added that he got the picture from her mom saying, "That's me! Only thing was the tattoos. My momma gave me the picture for me to put on the album cover. I don't know where my momma found that picture."
More Lil Wayne News
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'