Lil Wayne Plans a Remix, New Video and Explains Album Cover
After recently managed to put his single "Lollipop" at the top of the Billboard Hot 100 chart, Lil Wayne is set to continue the buzz with new projects. That projects are: to release an official remix version of "Lollipop", shoot a video for his new track "A Millie" and launching his new album "Tha Carter III".
Revealing about the upcoming "Lollipop" remix, Wayne ensures that previous remix released by Young Jeezy was an unofficial one . "That's not the official remix, but Jeezy is real crazy. I love that one, but it's not the official remix. We gonna put out the official remix two weeks before the album comes out," said Wayne.
About the plan to make a video for "A Millie", the single which currently being labeled as the hottest song by some DJs, the rapper claims that on the video he will introduce a new artist he has just found, Lil Chucky. "On the video, I'm introducing my artist, Lil Chucky. He's 13 years old. He's hot in the South. He's got his own part for 'A Millie' too," he said.
Meanwhile, on his upcoming new album which will be released on June 10, Wayne has already revealed the cover for the album. The cover features a photo of him as a baby with tattoos on his hand and face. Revealing the news to MTV, the rapper also added that he got the picture from her mom saying, "That's me! Only thing was the tattoos. My momma gave me the picture for me to put on the album cover. I don't know where my momma found that picture."
More Lil Wayne News
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting