Black Eyed Peas Not Boycotting China
Although recently there have been many protests and boycotts thread for China, the Black Eyed Peas refuse to follow the current. One of their members will.i.am, confirms that they will still play a concert or tour in China.
Despite acknowledging that the incident in China was a mess, to the press will stated that it's not right to put the blame on all of the Chinese people. "They have all this Chinese boycott stuff - they want to boycott the games, but do the people get punished when they have nothing to do with what's going on?" will said.
Previously, China has received many protests regarding their inhuman action towards Tibetan people. Not just human rights groups that voice their rejection on the populated country but many celebrities, such as George Clooney and director Steven Spielberg have also shouted out their protests over the country's policy.
Meanwhile, at the moment the R 'n' B group haven't yet started their work together because their members are still working on their solo projects. But the band planned to get back on the studio right after finishing their projects.
More Black Eyed Peas News
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again