Black Eyed Peas Not Boycotting China
Although recently there have been many protests and boycotts thread for China, the Black Eyed Peas refuse to follow the current. One of their members will.i.am, confirms that they will still play a concert or tour in China.
Despite acknowledging that the incident in China was a mess, to the press will stated that it's not right to put the blame on all of the Chinese people. "They have all this Chinese boycott stuff - they want to boycott the games, but do the people get punished when they have nothing to do with what's going on?" will said.
Previously, China has received many protests regarding their inhuman action towards Tibetan people. Not just human rights groups that voice their rejection on the populated country but many celebrities, such as George Clooney and director Steven Spielberg have also shouted out their protests over the country's policy.
Meanwhile, at the moment the R 'n' B group haven't yet started their work together because their members are still working on their solo projects. But the band planned to get back on the studio right after finishing their projects.
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video