Black Eyed Peas Not Boycotting China
Although recently there have been many protests and boycotts thread for China, the Black Eyed Peas refuse to follow the current. One of their members will.i.am, confirms that they will still play a concert or tour in China.
Despite acknowledging that the incident in China was a mess, to the press will stated that it's not right to put the blame on all of the Chinese people. "They have all this Chinese boycott stuff - they want to boycott the games, but do the people get punished when they have nothing to do with what's going on?" will said.
Previously, China has received many protests regarding their inhuman action towards Tibetan people. Not just human rights groups that voice their rejection on the populated country but many celebrities, such as George Clooney and director Steven Spielberg have also shouted out their protests over the country's policy.
Meanwhile, at the moment the R 'n' B group haven't yet started their work together because their members are still working on their solo projects. But the band planned to get back on the studio right after finishing their projects.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard