Video Premiere: Llyod's 'How We Do It' Feat. Ludacris
The new music video for Lloyd's latest single "How We Do It (Around My Way)" has finally been premiered on April 28. The video which was shot in 2008 is made to accompany the radio release of his single in March 2008.
Before the single gets its official radio release, it was already leaked on the net in February 2008. The single, which is set to be the first single of his new album "Lesson in Love", also features collaboration with Ludacris.
Meanwhile, the upcoming album will be the R 'n' B singer's third studio album and set to hit the stores on July 15. Previously, Llyod has already released two albums which were "Southside" in 2004 and in 2007.
Out of his two previous album, "Street Love" was the one that achieved more success. The album debuted at #2 on the Billboard 200 chart and reached gold in 2007 after selling about 484,835 in U.S. only.
Llyod's "How We Do It(Around My Way)" featuring Ludacris:
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie