Video Premiere: Llyod's 'How We Do It' Feat. Ludacris
The new music video for Lloyd's latest single "How We Do It (Around My Way)" has finally been premiered on April 28. The video which was shot in 2008 is made to accompany the radio release of his single in March 2008.
Before the single gets its official radio release, it was already leaked on the net in February 2008. The single, which is set to be the first single of his new album "Lesson in Love", also features collaboration with Ludacris.
Meanwhile, the upcoming album will be the R 'n' B singer's third studio album and set to hit the stores on July 15. Previously, Llyod has already released two albums which were "Southside" in 2004 and in 2007.
Out of his two previous album, "Street Love" was the one that achieved more success. The album debuted at #2 on the Billboard 200 chart and reached gold in 2007 after selling about 484,835 in U.S. only.
Llyod's "How We Do It(Around My Way)" featuring Ludacris:
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen