Video Premiere: Llyod's 'How We Do It' Feat. Ludacris
The new music video for Lloyd's latest single "How We Do It (Around My Way)" has finally been premiered on April 28. The video which was shot in 2008 is made to accompany the radio release of his single in March 2008.
Before the single gets its official radio release, it was already leaked on the net in February 2008. The single, which is set to be the first single of his new album "Lesson in Love", also features collaboration with Ludacris.
Meanwhile, the upcoming album will be the R 'n' B singer's third studio album and set to hit the stores on July 15. Previously, Llyod has already released two albums which were "Southside" in 2004 and in 2007.
Out of his two previous album, "Street Love" was the one that achieved more success. The album debuted at #2 on the Billboard 200 chart and reached gold in 2007 after selling about 484,835 in U.S. only.
Llyod's "How We Do It(Around My Way)" featuring Ludacris:
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up