Soulja Boy Dropping a Line of Sunglasses, Shoes and Clothing
Basking in the success of his commercial hit "Crank That (Soulja Boy)", which is one of the songs taken from his debut album "SouljaBoytellem.com," Soulja Boy is prepping his sophomore LP. The rap artist even has chosen name for the upcoming effort, which is "Back to School". Greater than the album, he will also expand his name as a business, with plans to launch a line of sunglasses, sneakers, clothing, and also future plans for a cartoon based on his life.
Venturing into the fashion world, Soulja Boy will be releasing his own line of sunglasses which is based on the signature pairs he wears in public appearances and videos. As for the clothing line, it will be named after his record label S.O.D.s (Stacks On Deck) whereas the footwear will hit the market under the name called Yums. The cartoon which is about to be titled "Bad Little Homies" will tell about him and his friends.
No words just yet on when all the products will hit the market.
As for his new album Soulja Boy revealed last week in Atlanta, "My new album is called Back to School." He then added, "Basically, it is really me taking it back to the basics. It's time to start studying again. Make it happen, man. ... The time I drop the album, everybody is gonna be going back to school. My fans are 21 and under. That's what I'm focusing on."
There is currently no release date for "Back to School", but word on the block said it should be ready by school time.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna