Soulja Boy Dropping a Line of Sunglasses, Shoes and Clothing
Basking in the success of his commercial hit "Crank That (Soulja Boy)", which is one of the songs taken from his debut album "SouljaBoytellem.com," Soulja Boy is prepping his sophomore LP. The rap artist even has chosen name for the upcoming effort, which is "Back to School". Greater than the album, he will also expand his name as a business, with plans to launch a line of sunglasses, sneakers, clothing, and also future plans for a cartoon based on his life.
Venturing into the fashion world, Soulja Boy will be releasing his own line of sunglasses which is based on the signature pairs he wears in public appearances and videos. As for the clothing line, it will be named after his record label S.O.D.s (Stacks On Deck) whereas the footwear will hit the market under the name called Yums. The cartoon which is about to be titled "Bad Little Homies" will tell about him and his friends.
No words just yet on when all the products will hit the market.
As for his new album Soulja Boy revealed last week in Atlanta, "My new album is called Back to School." He then added, "Basically, it is really me taking it back to the basics. It's time to start studying again. Make it happen, man. ... The time I drop the album, everybody is gonna be going back to school. My fans are 21 and under. That's what I'm focusing on."
There is currently no release date for "Back to School", but word on the block said it should be ready by school time.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake