Misleading Clues on New 'Dark Knight' Trailer Slammed, Bootleg Trailer Out
After putting many of Batman's fans on the edge of their seat wishfully waiting to see the new trailer of "The Dark Knight" on April 28, the viral site WhySoSerious.com puts off the excitement as the clues exposed earlier on the site didn't end up with the new trailer. Instead, it only unveiled another hint at the supposed release date of the video footage.
As the clock behind the twelve U.S. presidents struck zero, the viral game, which asked fans to follow the instruction to uncover the trailer, directed the fans to a new domain entitled "Happy Trails". In it, fans can see a clipping of The Gotham Times' advertising section in which a model can be seen saying "Now I Can Watch Moving Pictures Whenever I Want!" and a big footnote mention "All New Model Available This Sunday".
From the new clues, it seems that it is safe to say the much wanted new trailer which will expose Harvey "Two Face" Dent will come out May 4. Though the truth of these clues couldn't be proven until Sunday, SuperheroHype! have brought in what seems to be the bootleg version of the new trailer. Taped using a handycam, the illegal footage apparently was taken from the theatrical previewing and can be seen below.
Starring Christian Bale, Heath Ledger, Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, Aaron Eckhart and Maggie Gyllenhaal, "Dark Knight" comes in theaters on July 18.
Bootleg Version of "The Dark Knight" Second Trailer:
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos