Misleading Clues on New 'Dark Knight' Trailer Slammed, Bootleg Trailer Out
After putting many of Batman's fans on the edge of their seat wishfully waiting to see the new trailer of "The Dark Knight" on April 28, the viral site WhySoSerious.com puts off the excitement as the clues exposed earlier on the site didn't end up with the new trailer. Instead, it only unveiled another hint at the supposed release date of the video footage.
As the clock behind the twelve U.S. presidents struck zero, the viral game, which asked fans to follow the instruction to uncover the trailer, directed the fans to a new domain entitled "Happy Trails". In it, fans can see a clipping of The Gotham Times' advertising section in which a model can be seen saying "Now I Can Watch Moving Pictures Whenever I Want!" and a big footnote mention "All New Model Available This Sunday".
From the new clues, it seems that it is safe to say the much wanted new trailer which will expose Harvey "Two Face" Dent will come out May 4. Though the truth of these clues couldn't be proven until Sunday, SuperheroHype! have brought in what seems to be the bootleg version of the new trailer. Taped using a handycam, the illegal footage apparently was taken from the theatrical previewing and can be seen below.
Starring Christian Bale, Heath Ledger, Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, Aaron Eckhart and Maggie Gyllenhaal, "Dark Knight" comes in theaters on July 18.
Bootleg Version of "The Dark Knight" Second Trailer:
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent