Whitney Houston Back in Concert With Raspy Voice
It looks like Whitney Houston is not really ready for a come back yet. It can be seen after she had a disappointing performance on her latest gig at the Plymouth Jazz Festival in Tobago on April 27.
Whitney who performed on the last night of the festival, only sang for about 30 minutes and found her voice becoming raspy at the concert. The problem can be heard when she was singing her hit "I'll Always Love You" as the pop diva failed to reach the high notes which was the trade mark of the song. Despite her short and below par performance on the event, reports claim that she still received a huge fee by earning 3 million dollars for the show.
Even though she didn't make a great performance, Whitney said that she enjoys the festival. She stated that she really liked the performance of the artists on the event saying, "Hearing so many of the greats that have performed this weekend bring back so many memories. My daughter and I have listened from our porch each night and I have enjoyed Diana Ross, Smokey Robinson and En Vogue." Besides doing concert, Whitney will also mark her comeback to the music industry with a new album. The diva plans to release her seventh studio album in November 2008 via Arista Records.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier