Not True, Hilary Duff Not Signing In to '90210'
Hilary Duff is pouring cold water on rumors that she's been considered for a starring role in the remake of "Beverly Hills, 90210". Put the brake on the false circulating reports, the actress-singer told US Weekly "No, it's not true," when being asked about a possibility for a spot on the upcoming series.
Rumors were mounting last week that Hilary has been offered a starring role by the series producers. Kristin Dos Santos of E! News claimed to have been exclusively told by sources connected to the series that "producers for the CW's 90210 remake have reached out to Hilary to offer her a starring role in the series." Still according to the sources, Hilary was set to play the character of Annie Mills.
New report surfaced by the hour, now that Hilary has quashed her possible involvement in the series, claimed the role of Annie Mills has been given to Canadian actress Shenae Grimes who currently plays the role of Darcy Edwards on "Degrassi: The Next Generation." The report has not yet been confirmed though.
Meanwhile, a representative for CW confirmed Monday, April 28 that "Full House" alum Lori Loughlin has signed in and will be cast as Celia Mills, a former Olympic medalist and mother to central teens Annie and Dixon. Writer Rob Thomas, in addition, has also been looking to potentially recruit Jennie Garth to reprise her role as Kelly Taylor, according to TV Guide.
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?