Not True, Hilary Duff Not Signing In to '90210'
Hilary Duff is pouring cold water on rumors that she's been considered for a starring role in the remake of "Beverly Hills, 90210". Put the brake on the false circulating reports, the actress-singer told US Weekly "No, it's not true," when being asked about a possibility for a spot on the upcoming series.
Rumors were mounting last week that Hilary has been offered a starring role by the series producers. Kristin Dos Santos of E! News claimed to have been exclusively told by sources connected to the series that "producers for the CW's 90210 remake have reached out to Hilary to offer her a starring role in the series." Still according to the sources, Hilary was set to play the character of Annie Mills.
New report surfaced by the hour, now that Hilary has quashed her possible involvement in the series, claimed the role of Annie Mills has been given to Canadian actress Shenae Grimes who currently plays the role of Darcy Edwards on "Degrassi: The Next Generation." The report has not yet been confirmed though.
Meanwhile, a representative for CW confirmed Monday, April 28 that "Full House" alum Lori Loughlin has signed in and will be cast as Celia Mills, a former Olympic medalist and mother to central teens Annie and Dixon. Writer Rob Thomas, in addition, has also been looking to potentially recruit Jennie Garth to reprise her role as Kelly Taylor, according to TV Guide.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris