Britney Spears Back to Do Vocal Training
Britney Spears is really serious about getting her musical career back on track. After attempting to fix her physical condition by doing serious workouts, now she is doing a vocal training.
Reports claims that the singer is taking singing lessons again to get her singing quality back on its best. The news revealed after the pop singer was spotted by the press as she made her way back from his vocal coach house in Tarzana, California on April 25. On her way home the "Toxic" singer carries with her a CD marked `4/25/08 Britney's Voice Lesson. Reportedly, the vocal coach was the same person who gave Paris Hilton her vocal lesson.
Britney herself has released her fifth album "Blackout" in October 2007. The latest single she released was "Break The Ice" which had its radio release on March 3 and its accompanying video released on March 17.
Meanwhile, the latest report said that Britney will soon spawn the next single from "Blackout" and it will be "Radar". For that single's music video, the pop diva plans to direct it herself.
More Britney Spears News
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill