Britney Spears Back to Do Vocal Training
Britney Spears is really serious about getting her musical career back on track. After attempting to fix her physical condition by doing serious workouts, now she is doing a vocal training.
Reports claims that the singer is taking singing lessons again to get her singing quality back on its best. The news revealed after the pop singer was spotted by the press as she made her way back from his vocal coach house in Tarzana, California on April 25. On her way home the "Toxic" singer carries with her a CD marked `4/25/08 Britney's Voice Lesson. Reportedly, the vocal coach was the same person who gave Paris Hilton her vocal lesson.
Britney herself has released her fifth album "Blackout" in October 2007. The latest single she released was "Break The Ice" which had its radio release on March 3 and its accompanying video released on March 17.
Meanwhile, the latest report said that Britney will soon spawn the next single from "Blackout" and it will be "Radar". For that single's music video, the pop diva plans to direct it herself.
More Britney Spears News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce