Britney Spears Back to Do Vocal Training
Britney Spears is really serious about getting her musical career back on track. After attempting to fix her physical condition by doing serious workouts, now she is doing a vocal training.
Reports claims that the singer is taking singing lessons again to get her singing quality back on its best. The news revealed after the pop singer was spotted by the press as she made her way back from his vocal coach house in Tarzana, California on April 25. On her way home the "Toxic" singer carries with her a CD marked `4/25/08 Britney's Voice Lesson. Reportedly, the vocal coach was the same person who gave Paris Hilton her vocal lesson.
Britney herself has released her fifth album "Blackout" in October 2007. The latest single she released was "Break The Ice" which had its radio release on March 3 and its accompanying video released on March 17.
Meanwhile, the latest report said that Britney will soon spawn the next single from "Blackout" and it will be "Radar". For that single's music video, the pop diva plans to direct it herself.
More Britney Spears News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences