Britney Spears Back to Do Vocal Training
Britney Spears is really serious about getting her musical career back on track. After attempting to fix her physical condition by doing serious workouts, now she is doing a vocal training.
Reports claims that the singer is taking singing lessons again to get her singing quality back on its best. The news revealed after the pop singer was spotted by the press as she made her way back from his vocal coach house in Tarzana, California on April 25. On her way home the "Toxic" singer carries with her a CD marked `4/25/08 Britney's Voice Lesson. Reportedly, the vocal coach was the same person who gave Paris Hilton her vocal lesson.
Britney herself has released her fifth album "Blackout" in October 2007. The latest single she released was "Break The Ice" which had its radio release on March 3 and its accompanying video released on March 17.
Meanwhile, the latest report said that Britney will soon spawn the next single from "Blackout" and it will be "Radar". For that single's music video, the pop diva plans to direct it herself.
More Britney Spears News
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character
- Kevin Hart Denies Cheating Accusations: 'It's Absolutely Not True'
- SyFy's Krypton First Epic Teaser Trailer Is Here!
- Comic-Con: 'Doctor Doom' Solo Movie in the Works From 'Legion' Creator
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Listen to Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha's Emotional Duet 'Back to You'