Kenny Chesney Holds Back Pain During Concert
Being a professional singer means to finish the job no matter what happens. Kenny Chesney showed the example on his latest gig at Williams-Brice Stadium, Columbia on Saturday, April 26. The country singer kept on continuing his performance despite having his foot injured during the concert.
The injury happened because the singer's foot was stuck for about 30 second between the stage and a lift that supposed to elevate him before the show started. Although managed to hold the pain he's having and kept on singing, Kenny was limping off and holding his knee throughout the show. The singer waited until the show ends before he got the doctor to treat his painful foot.
Commenting on his brave act Kenny said, "I took one look at those fans, and there was no way I wasn't going on. Sometimes the energy and the adrenalin pull you through." He than added his statements by revealing that the enthusiasm of his fans what made him kept on going. "They had come to rock, and there was no way I was sending them home with anything less than the best of what me and my guys came to do - put it all out there and give them back at least as good as they gave us. Honestly, through the pain, through all of it, Columbia, South Carolina, totally got me through, " he said.
Regarding the concert, it was one the shows he has to perform for his tour called "Poets & Pirates". Supporting him were other famous names in country music, such as LeAnn Rimes and Brooks & Dunn.
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M