Kenny Chesney Holds Back Pain During Concert
Being a professional singer means to finish the job no matter what happens. Kenny Chesney showed the example on his latest gig at Williams-Brice Stadium, Columbia on Saturday, April 26. The country singer kept on continuing his performance despite having his foot injured during the concert.
The injury happened because the singer's foot was stuck for about 30 second between the stage and a lift that supposed to elevate him before the show started. Although managed to hold the pain he's having and kept on singing, Kenny was limping off and holding his knee throughout the show. The singer waited until the show ends before he got the doctor to treat his painful foot.
Commenting on his brave act Kenny said, "I took one look at those fans, and there was no way I wasn't going on. Sometimes the energy and the adrenalin pull you through." He than added his statements by revealing that the enthusiasm of his fans what made him kept on going. "They had come to rock, and there was no way I was sending them home with anything less than the best of what me and my guys came to do - put it all out there and give them back at least as good as they gave us. Honestly, through the pain, through all of it, Columbia, South Carolina, totally got me through, " he said.
Regarding the concert, it was one the shows he has to perform for his tour called "Poets & Pirates". Supporting him were other famous names in country music, such as LeAnn Rimes and Brooks & Dunn.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?