Tina Turner Heads for Another Tour
A shocking and surprising news arrives from veteran singer Tina Turner. Tina revealed that she will do another tour which is set to kick off at Kansas City on October 1.
The rock singer announced the news at the tapping for The Oprah Winfrey Show on Saturday, April 26 in Caesar Palace, Las Vegas. Revealing the reason to hold another tour Tina told Oprah, "You can't forget the fun, the lights and the people." Reports also claim that it might as well be Tina's last and final tour as her age already reached 68-year-old this year.
At the tapping, she wasn't only appearing and chatting with Oprah but the singer also performed two songs. The first song she sang was "Nutbush City Limits," which is followed by "Proud Mary" that featured a collaboration with Cher. Meanwhile, the talk show itself will be aired on May 8.
Previously, Tina has announced her retirement on doing tour after the success of her "Twenty Four Seven Tour" held at North America and Europe in 2000. For that tour, the rock 'n' roll queen earned $80.2 million in the North America concerts only.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?