Tina Turner Heads for Another Tour
A shocking and surprising news arrives from veteran singer Tina Turner. Tina revealed that she will do another tour which is set to kick off at Kansas City on October 1.
The rock singer announced the news at the tapping for The Oprah Winfrey Show on Saturday, April 26 in Caesar Palace, Las Vegas. Revealing the reason to hold another tour Tina told Oprah, "You can't forget the fun, the lights and the people." Reports also claim that it might as well be Tina's last and final tour as her age already reached 68-year-old this year.
At the tapping, she wasn't only appearing and chatting with Oprah but the singer also performed two songs. The first song she sang was "Nutbush City Limits," which is followed by "Proud Mary" that featured a collaboration with Cher. Meanwhile, the talk show itself will be aired on May 8.
Previously, Tina has announced her retirement on doing tour after the success of her "Twenty Four Seven Tour" held at North America and Europe in 2000. For that tour, the rock 'n' roll queen earned $80.2 million in the North America concerts only.
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game