Tina Turner Heads for Another Tour
A shocking and surprising news arrives from veteran singer Tina Turner. Tina revealed that she will do another tour which is set to kick off at Kansas City on October 1.
The rock singer announced the news at the tapping for The Oprah Winfrey Show on Saturday, April 26 in Caesar Palace, Las Vegas. Revealing the reason to hold another tour Tina told Oprah, "You can't forget the fun, the lights and the people." Reports also claim that it might as well be Tina's last and final tour as her age already reached 68-year-old this year.
At the tapping, she wasn't only appearing and chatting with Oprah but the singer also performed two songs. The first song she sang was "Nutbush City Limits," which is followed by "Proud Mary" that featured a collaboration with Cher. Meanwhile, the talk show itself will be aired on May 8.
Previously, Tina has announced her retirement on doing tour after the success of her "Twenty Four Seven Tour" held at North America and Europe in 2000. For that tour, the rock 'n' roll queen earned $80.2 million in the North America concerts only.
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'