Tina Turner Heads for Another Tour
A shocking and surprising news arrives from veteran singer Tina Turner. Tina revealed that she will do another tour which is set to kick off at Kansas City on October 1.
The rock singer announced the news at the tapping for The Oprah Winfrey Show on Saturday, April 26 in Caesar Palace, Las Vegas. Revealing the reason to hold another tour Tina told Oprah, "You can't forget the fun, the lights and the people." Reports also claim that it might as well be Tina's last and final tour as her age already reached 68-year-old this year.
At the tapping, she wasn't only appearing and chatting with Oprah but the singer also performed two songs. The first song she sang was "Nutbush City Limits," which is followed by "Proud Mary" that featured a collaboration with Cher. Meanwhile, the talk show itself will be aired on May 8.
Previously, Tina has announced her retirement on doing tour after the success of her "Twenty Four Seven Tour" held at North America and Europe in 2000. For that tour, the rock 'n' roll queen earned $80.2 million in the North America concerts only.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media