Win Maddona's Full CD Catalog!
A new contest is being held to promote Madonna's new album "Hard Candy". The prize, which will only be given to one lucky winner is a full Madonna's CD catalog.
The catalog will not only give out her new album but also include the pop diva's previous albums, such as "The Confessions Tour DVD/CD, I'm Going to Tell You a Secret, Confessions on a Dance Floor, "American Life", "Music", "Ray of Light", "Bedtime Stories", and many more including compilations that she has done. To join the contest one must be a U.S. or Canada residence and one person can only register once. The contest will be closed on May 23, 2008. Visit our contest page for more details.
In other news, die hard Madonna fans will also be given the chance to see the singer's live performance. The pop singer will be performing in a concert on Wednesday, April 30 at the Roseland Ballroom, New York. The concert, which was the initiative of Control Room, MSN and Verizon Wireless, held to celebrate the release of "Hard Candy" that is scheduled to hit the stores in U.S. on April 29. MySpace users and fans can also help to promote the concert by downloading the pre-concert promo banner and post concert banner.
More Madonna News
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer