'Transformers 2' Looking for Extras, Shooting Start June 2
"Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" brings good news to the fans wishing to get a chance to get involved in the action adventure film. Reportedly, the sequel to the blockbuster film "Transformers" is now looking for volunteers as latest report suggested that Paramount Pictures is seeking for Air Force airmen to appear as extras in the film directed by Michael Bay.
Allegedly, the production company needs many service members that are familiar with weapons and ground combat operations to be divided into two teams. To be eligible to be extras, the military volunteers ought to be available for the shooting dates scheduled for their teams, Shanghai Team set for June 2-4 and July 22-25, while Forrest Team scheduled for June 16-17, June 23, August 22 and September 15-16. Details on the recruitment can be read at AirForceTimes.com.
Concerning the production of the action film about the war between two robot clans on Earth, it has been announced on MichaelBay.com that the principal photography of the tidbit will be started on June 2, 2008. "Transformers 2" is expected to come in theaters on June 26, 2009.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'