Madonna Previews Full 'Hard Candy' on MySpace
Although her album "Hard Candy" will be officially released on April 29 in U.S., Madonna decides to give a sneak preview of it to her fans before it hit the stores. The pop diva is giving her fans a chance to check out the songs from her upcoming album on her MySpace page starting from April 25 until April 29.
The songs from her new album includes collaboration with famous names in music industry such as, Justin Timberlake, Pharrell Williams, and Timbaland. One of the singles from her new album that has already been premiered "4 Minutes to Save the World" feat. Justin, received great success as it peak at #1 on the U.K. Singles chart.
Meanwhile, Madonna has also set a different release date for her new album in U.K. as it will be released on April 28. "Hard Candy" itself will be the multi talented artist 11th studio album she has released up to now.
She has also now become the artist with the most top ten hits on the Billboard 100 charts history. Until now Madonna has had 37 top ten singles on the chart.
More Madonna News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son