Madonna Previews Full 'Hard Candy' on MySpace
Although her album "Hard Candy" will be officially released on April 29 in U.S., Madonna decides to give a sneak preview of it to her fans before it hit the stores. The pop diva is giving her fans a chance to check out the songs from her upcoming album on her MySpace page starting from April 25 until April 29.
The songs from her new album includes collaboration with famous names in music industry such as, Justin Timberlake, Pharrell Williams, and Timbaland. One of the singles from her new album that has already been premiered "4 Minutes to Save the World" feat. Justin, received great success as it peak at #1 on the U.K. Singles chart.
Meanwhile, Madonna has also set a different release date for her new album in U.K. as it will be released on April 28. "Hard Candy" itself will be the multi talented artist 11th studio album she has released up to now.
She has also now become the artist with the most top ten hits on the Billboard 100 charts history. Until now Madonna has had 37 top ten singles on the chart.
More Madonna News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?