Madonna Previews Full 'Hard Candy' on MySpace
Although her album "Hard Candy" will be officially released on April 29 in U.S., Madonna decides to give a sneak preview of it to her fans before it hit the stores. The pop diva is giving her fans a chance to check out the songs from her upcoming album on her MySpace page starting from April 25 until April 29.
The songs from her new album includes collaboration with famous names in music industry such as, Justin Timberlake, Pharrell Williams, and Timbaland. One of the singles from her new album that has already been premiered "4 Minutes to Save the World" feat. Justin, received great success as it peak at #1 on the U.K. Singles chart.
Meanwhile, Madonna has also set a different release date for her new album in U.K. as it will be released on April 28. "Hard Candy" itself will be the multi talented artist 11th studio album she has released up to now.
She has also now become the artist with the most top ten hits on the Billboard 100 charts history. Until now Madonna has had 37 top ten singles on the chart.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers