New Explosive 'Zohan' Trailer Comes Out
A new look into the Adam Sandler's comedy "You Don't Mess with the Zohan" has been provided by the new trailer version of the film. Posted on MSN, the new over two minutes video footage gives out glimpses of the explosive action sequences that will appear in the Columbia Pictures' film.
The trailer begins with a scene in which Sandler's character, Zohan, jumps out of a speeding car and then leaps into the second level of a building breaking a window in the effort. There, he knocks off an armed guard before kicking through a wall to knock another baddie. Unlike the earlier trailer, this new video shows more off the impossible things Zohan could do, such as catching a shot bullet with bare hands and swimming as fast as a speeding jet ski.
Many of the clips in the new trailer are never before seen footages. It lets out more in-depth look into how Zohan whose dream of becoming a hairstylist is being ridiculed by his family finally gets the chance to reach for his dream and how his past still haunts him. The trailer can be seen below or via its trailer page at AceShowbiz.
Co-scripted by Sandler, SNL writer Robert Smigel and "Knocked Up" scribbler Judd Apatow, "Zohan" bows in the theaters on June 6, 2008. The funny film marks another collaboration between Sandler and his "Happy Gilmore" director Dennis Dugan. It features stars like Emmanuelle Chriqui, John Turturro and Rob Schneider.
"You Don't Mess with the Zohan" Second Trailer:
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child