New Explosive 'Zohan' Trailer Comes Out
A new look into the Adam Sandler's comedy "You Don't Mess with the Zohan" has been provided by the new trailer version of the film. Posted on MSN, the new over two minutes video footage gives out glimpses of the explosive action sequences that will appear in the Columbia Pictures' film.
The trailer begins with a scene in which Sandler's character, Zohan, jumps out of a speeding car and then leaps into the second level of a building breaking a window in the effort. There, he knocks off an armed guard before kicking through a wall to knock another baddie. Unlike the earlier trailer, this new video shows more off the impossible things Zohan could do, such as catching a shot bullet with bare hands and swimming as fast as a speeding jet ski.
Many of the clips in the new trailer are never before seen footages. It lets out more in-depth look into how Zohan whose dream of becoming a hairstylist is being ridiculed by his family finally gets the chance to reach for his dream and how his past still haunts him. The trailer can be seen below or via its trailer page at AceShowbiz.
Co-scripted by Sandler, SNL writer Robert Smigel and "Knocked Up" scribbler Judd Apatow, "Zohan" bows in the theaters on June 6, 2008. The funny film marks another collaboration between Sandler and his "Happy Gilmore" director Dennis Dugan. It features stars like Emmanuelle Chriqui, John Turturro and Rob Schneider.
"You Don't Mess with the Zohan" Second Trailer:
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo