7th Season's 'American Idol' Tour Dates Announced
Good news for the American Idol fans especially those who adore the already voted off idols as now they can see them back on tour. The Idol's tour will include the top ten finalists from this seventh season, which means fans will see the likes of Carly Smithson, Brooke White, Syesha Mercado, David Archuleta, David Cook, Jason Castro, Chikezie Eze, Kristy Lee Cook, Michael Johns and Ramiele Malubay on the tour.
The tour itself will start on July 1, 2008, at Glendale, Arizona, and from there it will stop by at nearly 50 cities all over U.S. including in Toronto, Canada. It scheduled to finish on September 13 in Tulsa. Meanwhile, tickets for the upcoming tour will be available for purchase starting from May 17.
Until now the show has expelled 5 contestants, the last one sent home on Thursday, April 24, was Carly Smithson. Despite being praised by the judges Randy Jackson, Paula Abdul and Simon Cowell, the Irish born singer has to forget her Idol's dream.
Previously, four other contestants have also left the top 10 stages, they are Eze, Lee Cook, Johns and Malubay. It means now there are only 5 contestants left to battle for the title, those who will be back to take the stage on Tuesday, April 29, are Archuleta, Cook, Castro, White and Mercado.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour