7th Season's 'American Idol' Tour Dates Announced
Good news for the American Idol fans especially those who adore the already voted off idols as now they can see them back on tour. The Idol's tour will include the top ten finalists from this seventh season, which means fans will see the likes of Carly Smithson, Brooke White, Syesha Mercado, David Archuleta, David Cook, Jason Castro, Chikezie Eze, Kristy Lee Cook, Michael Johns and Ramiele Malubay on the tour.
The tour itself will start on July 1, 2008, at Glendale, Arizona, and from there it will stop by at nearly 50 cities all over U.S. including in Toronto, Canada. It scheduled to finish on September 13 in Tulsa. Meanwhile, tickets for the upcoming tour will be available for purchase starting from May 17.
Until now the show has expelled 5 contestants, the last one sent home on Thursday, April 24, was Carly Smithson. Despite being praised by the judges Randy Jackson, Paula Abdul and Simon Cowell, the Irish born singer has to forget her Idol's dream.
Previously, four other contestants have also left the top 10 stages, they are Eze, Lee Cook, Johns and Malubay. It means now there are only 5 contestants left to battle for the title, those who will be back to take the stage on Tuesday, April 29, are Archuleta, Cook, Castro, White and Mercado.
More Paula Abdul News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris