7th Season's 'American Idol' Tour Dates Announced
Good news for the American Idol fans especially those who adore the already voted off idols as now they can see them back on tour. The Idol's tour will include the top ten finalists from this seventh season, which means fans will see the likes of Carly Smithson, Brooke White, Syesha Mercado, David Archuleta, David Cook, Jason Castro, Chikezie Eze, Kristy Lee Cook, Michael Johns and Ramiele Malubay on the tour.
The tour itself will start on July 1, 2008, at Glendale, Arizona, and from there it will stop by at nearly 50 cities all over U.S. including in Toronto, Canada. It scheduled to finish on September 13 in Tulsa. Meanwhile, tickets for the upcoming tour will be available for purchase starting from May 17.
Until now the show has expelled 5 contestants, the last one sent home on Thursday, April 24, was Carly Smithson. Despite being praised by the judges Randy Jackson, Paula Abdul and Simon Cowell, the Irish born singer has to forget her Idol's dream.
Previously, four other contestants have also left the top 10 stages, they are Eze, Lee Cook, Johns and Malubay. It means now there are only 5 contestants left to battle for the title, those who will be back to take the stage on Tuesday, April 29, are Archuleta, Cook, Castro, White and Mercado.
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!