7th Season's 'American Idol' Tour Dates Announced
Good news for the American Idol fans especially those who adore the already voted off idols as now they can see them back on tour. The Idol's tour will include the top ten finalists from this seventh season, which means fans will see the likes of Carly Smithson, Brooke White, Syesha Mercado, David Archuleta, David Cook, Jason Castro, Chikezie Eze, Kristy Lee Cook, Michael Johns and Ramiele Malubay on the tour.
The tour itself will start on July 1, 2008, at Glendale, Arizona, and from there it will stop by at nearly 50 cities all over U.S. including in Toronto, Canada. It scheduled to finish on September 13 in Tulsa. Meanwhile, tickets for the upcoming tour will be available for purchase starting from May 17.
Until now the show has expelled 5 contestants, the last one sent home on Thursday, April 24, was Carly Smithson. Despite being praised by the judges Randy Jackson, Paula Abdul and Simon Cowell, the Irish born singer has to forget her Idol's dream.
Previously, four other contestants have also left the top 10 stages, they are Eze, Lee Cook, Johns and Malubay. It means now there are only 5 contestants left to battle for the title, those who will be back to take the stage on Tuesday, April 29, are Archuleta, Cook, Castro, White and Mercado.
More Paula Abdul News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce