Part I of 'Harry Potter 7' Gets Official Release Date
Harry Potter's fans don't have to continue guessing on when the last installment of the J.K. Rowling's adaptation movies will be outed as new report has revealed the exact date of the release of the first part of "Deathly Hallows". The seventh "Harry Potter" movie, which is entitled "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" is now coming in theaters on November 19, 2010.
Earlier, "Part I" simply scheduled to be open Holiday 2010 and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" will follow in Summer 2011. Though the release date of the first part has been unveiled, the exact theatrical debut date for the second part is still in the haze. Still, the two parts of "Harry Potter" seventh and last book will see once again Daniel Radcliffe as the titular character and Rupert Grint and Emma Watson as his two best friends, Ron and Hermione.
Set to be directed by "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" and "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" helmer David Yates, the two films will follow the three young wizard characters as they search for the scattered Horcrux in order to bring Potter's nemesis, Lord Voldemort, to his end for good. At the time, all the cast and crew of the "Harry Potter" franchise are undergoing the production of "Half-Blood Prince" in various location in the U.K. as well as in Bjorli, Norway for its winter scenes.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3