'Austin Powers 4' Not Happening
Though rumors circulating around "Austin Powers 4" have come even further by sparking speculation that Gisele Bundchen was negotiating for a role in it, a recent comment from the depicter of Dr. Evil's son, Seth Green, suggested that the fourth installment hasn't even been considered to be brought to the big screen. Talking to MTV News, the actor revealed that the rumors hold no truth.
Still, Green didn't completely shut down the possibility of developing the fourth comedy film. "I'll tell you what," clarified the 34-year-old "Without a Paddle" star. "If a script for 'Austin Powers 4' gets written and then it gets greenlit by whatever version of New Line is still making movies, and everybody agrees to do it, then we'll have something to talk about. But at this point, 'Austin Powers 4' is nothing more than something Mike Myers talked about off-handedly during the 'Shrek' press."
Back in May 2007 at the premiere of "Shrek the Third", Myers, the "Austin Powers" star, sparked rumor on the making of "Austin Powers 4" after he allegedly announced that there is plan on the new film, which is said to be revolving on the character of Dr. Evil. It is further said that the comic man will be developing it when he tackled "The Love Guru". Earlier in April 2008, reports claimed that supermodel Bundchen who acted as the villain in "Taxi" is in talks to star as the new Austin Powers' girl.
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5