'Austin Powers 4' Not Happening
Though rumors circulating around "Austin Powers 4" have come even further by sparking speculation that Gisele Bundchen was negotiating for a role in it, a recent comment from the depicter of Dr. Evil's son, Seth Green, suggested that the fourth installment hasn't even been considered to be brought to the big screen. Talking to MTV News, the actor revealed that the rumors hold no truth.
Still, Green didn't completely shut down the possibility of developing the fourth comedy film. "I'll tell you what," clarified the 34-year-old "Without a Paddle" star. "If a script for 'Austin Powers 4' gets written and then it gets greenlit by whatever version of New Line is still making movies, and everybody agrees to do it, then we'll have something to talk about. But at this point, 'Austin Powers 4' is nothing more than something Mike Myers talked about off-handedly during the 'Shrek' press."
Back in May 2007 at the premiere of "Shrek the Third", Myers, the "Austin Powers" star, sparked rumor on the making of "Austin Powers 4" after he allegedly announced that there is plan on the new film, which is said to be revolving on the character of Dr. Evil. It is further said that the comic man will be developing it when he tackled "The Love Guru". Earlier in April 2008, reports claimed that supermodel Bundchen who acted as the villain in "Taxi" is in talks to star as the new Austin Powers' girl.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance