'Austin Powers 4' Not Happening
Though rumors circulating around "Austin Powers 4" have come even further by sparking speculation that Gisele Bundchen was negotiating for a role in it, a recent comment from the depicter of Dr. Evil's son, Seth Green, suggested that the fourth installment hasn't even been considered to be brought to the big screen. Talking to MTV News, the actor revealed that the rumors hold no truth.
Still, Green didn't completely shut down the possibility of developing the fourth comedy film. "I'll tell you what," clarified the 34-year-old "Without a Paddle" star. "If a script for 'Austin Powers 4' gets written and then it gets greenlit by whatever version of New Line is still making movies, and everybody agrees to do it, then we'll have something to talk about. But at this point, 'Austin Powers 4' is nothing more than something Mike Myers talked about off-handedly during the 'Shrek' press."
Back in May 2007 at the premiere of "Shrek the Third", Myers, the "Austin Powers" star, sparked rumor on the making of "Austin Powers 4" after he allegedly announced that there is plan on the new film, which is said to be revolving on the character of Dr. Evil. It is further said that the comic man will be developing it when he tackled "The Love Guru". Earlier in April 2008, reports claimed that supermodel Bundchen who acted as the villain in "Taxi" is in talks to star as the new Austin Powers' girl.
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman