Gucci Signed Claire Danes as the New Face of Its Fine Jewelry
Is having a famous name in the entertainment industry, which is supported by a beautiful face, Claire Danes has agreed to lend her helping hands to help promote Gucci's fine jewelry. The movie star has been signed on by the top brand to be the new face for its fine jewelry ad campaign which is slated to roll out this fall.
Gucci creative director Frida Giannini explained Danes' choosing as their celebrity model, saying "She is very natural, fresh and has a carefree attitude that is reflected in the roles she has chosen. Claire's sensual, confident beauty and her passionate, independent and strong character embodies today's Gucci woman." Danes herself admitted to feel "honored to be working with Gucci on their jewelry campaign," adding that "[Creative director Frida Giannini] is a very inspiring and creative woman. Her vision is extraordinary and I am excited to be a part of it."
Danes' upcoming Gucci ad campaign will soon be shot by Inez Van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, WWD reports. Further details were unavailable thus far.
Aside from her modeling career, Danes is currently filming the drama romance "Me and Orson Welles." It is slated to hit the theaters in 2009.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing