Gucci Signed Claire Danes as the New Face of Its Fine Jewelry
Is having a famous name in the entertainment industry, which is supported by a beautiful face, Claire Danes has agreed to lend her helping hands to help promote Gucci's fine jewelry. The movie star has been signed on by the top brand to be the new face for its fine jewelry ad campaign which is slated to roll out this fall.
Gucci creative director Frida Giannini explained Danes' choosing as their celebrity model, saying "She is very natural, fresh and has a carefree attitude that is reflected in the roles she has chosen. Claire's sensual, confident beauty and her passionate, independent and strong character embodies today's Gucci woman." Danes herself admitted to feel "honored to be working with Gucci on their jewelry campaign," adding that "[Creative director Frida Giannini] is a very inspiring and creative woman. Her vision is extraordinary and I am excited to be a part of it."
Danes' upcoming Gucci ad campaign will soon be shot by Inez Van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, WWD reports. Further details were unavailable thus far.
Aside from her modeling career, Danes is currently filming the drama romance "Me and Orson Welles." It is slated to hit the theaters in 2009.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent