Gucci Signed Claire Danes as the New Face of Its Fine Jewelry
Is having a famous name in the entertainment industry, which is supported by a beautiful face, Claire Danes has agreed to lend her helping hands to help promote Gucci's fine jewelry. The movie star has been signed on by the top brand to be the new face for its fine jewelry ad campaign which is slated to roll out this fall.
Gucci creative director Frida Giannini explained Danes' choosing as their celebrity model, saying "She is very natural, fresh and has a carefree attitude that is reflected in the roles she has chosen. Claire's sensual, confident beauty and her passionate, independent and strong character embodies today's Gucci woman." Danes herself admitted to feel "honored to be working with Gucci on their jewelry campaign," adding that "[Creative director Frida Giannini] is a very inspiring and creative woman. Her vision is extraordinary and I am excited to be a part of it."
Danes' upcoming Gucci ad campaign will soon be shot by Inez Van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, WWD reports. Further details were unavailable thus far.
Aside from her modeling career, Danes is currently filming the drama romance "Me and Orson Welles." It is slated to hit the theaters in 2009.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media