No Double Wedding for BFFs Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie
Paris Hilton is pouring cold water on any double-wedding talk. Put the brake on the circulating rumors, she insisted she and boyfriend Benji Madden are not yet planning to walk down the aisle. Being quizzed on reports that she's planning to have a double wedding with best friend Nicole Richie and her baby's daddy Joel Madden, the hotel heiress said "No!" with a laugh.
Early this week, reports arose that Paris wanted to have a double wedding with Nicole as she wanted to boost the sale of pictures from the wedding. A friend of her even said, "She's doing it all for attention, as usual. It's a publicity stunt, just like everything else." Despite a denial issued by her representative, Paris herself kept adding fuel to the wedding talk as she was photographed buying a wedding book at Book Soup on Sunset on Monday afternoon, April 21.
Insisted the double-wedding reports as hoax, Paris in fact claimed everything is great between her and Good Charlotte rocker Benji. "He's definitely different than any guy I've ever been with," so she told People at the Belvedere Vodka "Jagger Dagger" party in L.A. Monday night, April 21. "He makes me feel really happy, comfortable and really in love."
Paris, moreover, added "I think the way it works so well is that we're best friends and we totally trust each other and we're in love and we have an amazing time together."
Paris and Benji recently celebrated their two-month anniversary. To mark the occasion, Paris said she "made dinner and we watched movies. And then my girlfriend had a birthday party so we played laser tag - it was really cool."
More Paris Hilton News
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame