Rihanna Collaborating With Maroon 5 on 'If I Never See Your Face Again'
Another big collaboration is being made by Rihanna. After collaborating with Jay-Z in her first album this time she teams up with Maroon 5. The two are working together in the remake of Maroon's track "If I Never See Your Face Again", which was taken from their second album "It Won't Be Soon Before Long".
The re-make single is planned to be featured on both Rihanna and the funk-rock band's repackaged album which will be released soon. Rihanna's re-release album will be out on June 17, but the date for Maroon's is yet to be confirmed. The "Umbrella" singer confirmed the date for her repackage album's release to MTV saying, "We're both re-releasing our albums-mine's out June 17."
Speaking about the collaboration, Rihanna told MTV that she felt honored to be working with the band. "This is the only collaboration on my re-release, because I always wanted to work with Maroon 5. They're one of my favorite bands. When they called me to do this record with them, I was so honored, " Rihanna said. Meanwhile, Adam Levine, the band's lead singer also explained about the reason they wanted to do the collaboration saying, "The song was basically done, but we wanted to try something different, so we had her come in and do bits and pieces.
At the moment Rihanna and Maroon are shooting the music video for "If I Never See Your Face Again" in Los Angeles. Revealing details about the upcoming video the R&B queen expresses her excitement in shooting it saying, "It's really intense, because you have to work with each other so much. It's new for me, but I'm enjoying it."
More Rihanna News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign