Rihanna Collaborating With Maroon 5 on 'If I Never See Your Face Again'
Another big collaboration is being made by Rihanna. After collaborating with Jay-Z in her first album this time she teams up with Maroon 5. The two are working together in the remake of Maroon's track "If I Never See Your Face Again", which was taken from their second album "It Won't Be Soon Before Long".
The re-make single is planned to be featured on both Rihanna and the funk-rock band's repackaged album which will be released soon. Rihanna's re-release album will be out on June 17, but the date for Maroon's is yet to be confirmed. The "Umbrella" singer confirmed the date for her repackage album's release to MTV saying, "We're both re-releasing our albums-mine's out June 17."
Speaking about the collaboration, Rihanna told MTV that she felt honored to be working with the band. "This is the only collaboration on my re-release, because I always wanted to work with Maroon 5. They're one of my favorite bands. When they called me to do this record with them, I was so honored, " Rihanna said. Meanwhile, Adam Levine, the band's lead singer also explained about the reason they wanted to do the collaboration saying, "The song was basically done, but we wanted to try something different, so we had her come in and do bits and pieces.
At the moment Rihanna and Maroon are shooting the music video for "If I Never See Your Face Again" in Los Angeles. Revealing details about the upcoming video the R&B queen expresses her excitement in shooting it saying, "It's really intense, because you have to work with each other so much. It's new for me, but I'm enjoying it."
More Rihanna News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage