Cynthia Nixon and Lesbian Lover Christine Marinoni to Walk Down the Aisle
Every cloud has a silver lining and Cynthia Nixon knows that. The actress who's best known for her portrayal of lawyer Miranda Hobbes in the popular HBO comedy-drama "Sex and the City" has apparently found a blessing in disguise as her 2006 secret breast cancer battle prompts her to have the willingness to wed lesbian lover Christine Marinoni.
Being diagnosed with breast cancer way back in 2006, it was not until recently that Cynthia talked openly about it during an interview on "Good Morning America". Broke her silence on that matter, she openly discussed such matters, as her fear, decision to keep that matter private, and also how she handled the situation with her kids.
Has fully recovered since then, Cynthia is now said to be planning to make her union with education activist Christine official. The same sex couple reportedly are planning "a quiet autumn ceremony in Vermont under the red leaves." On that matter a source informed the National Enquirer, "It's supposed to be a very low-key gathering, just for close friends and family."
In September 2004, it was reported that Cynthia had been in a nearly year-long relationship with Christine. Prior to that, Cynthia had a relationship with Danny Mozes, an English professor, from 1988 to 2003. It was with him that she has two children, daughter Samantha and son Charles Ezekiel.
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney