Cynthia Nixon and Lesbian Lover Christine Marinoni to Walk Down the Aisle
Every cloud has a silver lining and Cynthia Nixon knows that. The actress who's best known for her portrayal of lawyer Miranda Hobbes in the popular HBO comedy-drama "Sex and the City" has apparently found a blessing in disguise as her 2006 secret breast cancer battle prompts her to have the willingness to wed lesbian lover Christine Marinoni.
Being diagnosed with breast cancer way back in 2006, it was not until recently that Cynthia talked openly about it during an interview on "Good Morning America". Broke her silence on that matter, she openly discussed such matters, as her fear, decision to keep that matter private, and also how she handled the situation with her kids.
Has fully recovered since then, Cynthia is now said to be planning to make her union with education activist Christine official. The same sex couple reportedly are planning "a quiet autumn ceremony in Vermont under the red leaves." On that matter a source informed the National Enquirer, "It's supposed to be a very low-key gathering, just for close friends and family."
In September 2004, it was reported that Cynthia had been in a nearly year-long relationship with Christine. Prior to that, Cynthia had a relationship with Danny Mozes, an English professor, from 1988 to 2003. It was with him that she has two children, daughter Samantha and son Charles Ezekiel.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard