Will Smith's 'Hancock' Trailer Available
Surprise came from the American Idol's result show on Wednesday, April 23 as the singing competition show revealed the new trailer of action drama "Hancock". The trailer that runs for two minutes flat has been outed by Columbia Pictures and offers a different look into the film starring Will Smith, Charlize Theron and Jason Bateman.
Opened simply with a shining logo "Hancock", the trailer begins with a cop chase action with chopper hovering above and car rolls down the highway. Out of nowhere comes out a flying man with a bottle of liquor in his hand. As he heads towards the highway, he avoids a plane and as a consequence, he strikes a directional board and falls directly on the back of the criminal's car.
Though he finally brings 'justice' to the crooks, Hancock doesn't get gratitude from the public, instead he is criticized for his slacking way of doing things. Then, coming into the screen a public relations professional who helps the malicious hero repairing his image. With the new look and insight on his ability, Hancock then tries to improve for the better.
Coming from the helmer of "The Kingdom", Peter Berg, "Hancock" brings out an action-packed movie about a slacker with great power to help the others. The unlikely superhero film will arrive in the theaters across the U.S. on July 2. In the meantime, the trailer can be seen below or on its trailer page at AceShowbiz.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show