Will Smith's 'Hancock' Trailer Available
Surprise came from the American Idol's result show on Wednesday, April 23 as the singing competition show revealed the new trailer of action drama "Hancock". The trailer that runs for two minutes flat has been outed by Columbia Pictures and offers a different look into the film starring Will Smith, Charlize Theron and Jason Bateman.
Opened simply with a shining logo "Hancock", the trailer begins with a cop chase action with chopper hovering above and car rolls down the highway. Out of nowhere comes out a flying man with a bottle of liquor in his hand. As he heads towards the highway, he avoids a plane and as a consequence, he strikes a directional board and falls directly on the back of the criminal's car.
Though he finally brings 'justice' to the crooks, Hancock doesn't get gratitude from the public, instead he is criticized for his slacking way of doing things. Then, coming into the screen a public relations professional who helps the malicious hero repairing his image. With the new look and insight on his ability, Hancock then tries to improve for the better.
Coming from the helmer of "The Kingdom", Peter Berg, "Hancock" brings out an action-packed movie about a slacker with great power to help the others. The unlikely superhero film will arrive in the theaters across the U.S. on July 2. In the meantime, the trailer can be seen below or on its trailer page at AceShowbiz.
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'