'Jackass' Star Bam Margera's Sex Tape to Be Released Soon
Another Hollywood notable figure bites the dust. Bam Margera, who's best known for his starring role in MTV's "Jackass", has become the other celebrity being caught in sex tape scandal. Rumors on the street said racy footage of the star is set to be released on a pay-per-view website.
Margera is allegedly shown in the much-talked tape performing sex acts with blonde Lindsay Hughes, the fiancee of New York radio host Gregg Hughes, who alongside Anthony Cumia famous as the hosts of "The Opie & Anthony Show", a talk radio program airing on XM Satellite Radio, XM Canada, DirecTV, and syndicated on terrestrial radio stations nationwide. Per U.S. magazine Steppin' Out the tape has been obtained by Gregg's former employee.
Gregg is said to be considering taking legal action to stop the sex tape from being made public. Chaunce Hayden from Steppin' Out tells Pagesix, "They're doing the nasty - and I mean nasty. Hughes is taking legal action to prevent its distribution. Apparently, he's so distraught, he's banned the name 'Bam' from being mentioned on the (radio) show."
It's been claimed that Lindsay made the tape with Margera before she met Gregg "to gain some exposure."
Margera himself has yet issued any comment thus far. His wife Missy Rothstein has no words to say just yet.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation