'Jackass' Star Bam Margera's Sex Tape to Be Released Soon
Another Hollywood notable figure bites the dust. Bam Margera, who's best known for his starring role in MTV's "Jackass", has become the other celebrity being caught in sex tape scandal. Rumors on the street said racy footage of the star is set to be released on a pay-per-view website.
Margera is allegedly shown in the much-talked tape performing sex acts with blonde Lindsay Hughes, the fiancee of New York radio host Gregg Hughes, who alongside Anthony Cumia famous as the hosts of "The Opie & Anthony Show", a talk radio program airing on XM Satellite Radio, XM Canada, DirecTV, and syndicated on terrestrial radio stations nationwide. Per U.S. magazine Steppin' Out the tape has been obtained by Gregg's former employee.
Gregg is said to be considering taking legal action to stop the sex tape from being made public. Chaunce Hayden from Steppin' Out tells Pagesix, "They're doing the nasty - and I mean nasty. Hughes is taking legal action to prevent its distribution. Apparently, he's so distraught, he's banned the name 'Bam' from being mentioned on the (radio) show."
It's been claimed that Lindsay made the tape with Margera before she met Gregg "to gain some exposure."
Margera himself has yet issued any comment thus far. His wife Missy Rothstein has no words to say just yet.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones