Tokio Hotel Give Fans V.I.P. Access With CD Purchase
With the album coming around the corner, Tokio Hotel and their marketing teams have decided to add a little extra to each package of the CD. Included in each of the "Scream" album which will hit the U.S. stores on May 6 is a code to a very special V.I.P. section on the band's official site.
For every purchase of the CD, there can be found a code that will give access to the V.I.P. area in the site. The segment will include exclusive content, live chat with the band, chance to win concert tickets and meet the band as well as live concert stream.
"Scream" will be the German rock band's first release in U.S. that contains the English version of the tracks in their original album "Schrei" plus a U.S. only track called "Live Every Second" and a bonus track called "1000 Ocean". A pre-order has been available on the site.
They have also been booked to appear on MTV's TRL on the same day the album is dropped.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters