Tokio Hotel Give Fans V.I.P. Access With CD Purchase
With the album coming around the corner, Tokio Hotel and their marketing teams have decided to add a little extra to each package of the CD. Included in each of the "Scream" album which will hit the U.S. stores on May 6 is a code to a very special V.I.P. section on the band's official site.
For every purchase of the CD, there can be found a code that will give access to the V.I.P. area in the site. The segment will include exclusive content, live chat with the band, chance to win concert tickets and meet the band as well as live concert stream.
"Scream" will be the German rock band's first release in U.S. that contains the English version of the tracks in their original album "Schrei" plus a U.S. only track called "Live Every Second" and a bonus track called "1000 Ocean". A pre-order has been available on the site.
They have also been booked to appear on MTV's TRL on the same day the album is dropped.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!