Tokio Hotel Give Fans V.I.P. Access With CD Purchase
With the album coming around the corner, Tokio Hotel and their marketing teams have decided to add a little extra to each package of the CD. Included in each of the "Scream" album which will hit the U.S. stores on May 6 is a code to a very special V.I.P. section on the band's official site.
For every purchase of the CD, there can be found a code that will give access to the V.I.P. area in the site. The segment will include exclusive content, live chat with the band, chance to win concert tickets and meet the band as well as live concert stream.
"Scream" will be the German rock band's first release in U.S. that contains the English version of the tracks in their original album "Schrei" plus a U.S. only track called "Live Every Second" and a bonus track called "1000 Ocean". A pre-order has been available on the site.
They have also been booked to appear on MTV's TRL on the same day the album is dropped.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked