Tokio Hotel Give Fans V.I.P. Access With CD Purchase
With the album coming around the corner, Tokio Hotel and their marketing teams have decided to add a little extra to each package of the CD. Included in each of the "Scream" album which will hit the U.S. stores on May 6 is a code to a very special V.I.P. section on the band's official site.
For every purchase of the CD, there can be found a code that will give access to the V.I.P. area in the site. The segment will include exclusive content, live chat with the band, chance to win concert tickets and meet the band as well as live concert stream.
"Scream" will be the German rock band's first release in U.S. that contains the English version of the tracks in their original album "Schrei" plus a U.S. only track called "Live Every Second" and a bonus track called "1000 Ocean". A pre-order has been available on the site.
They have also been booked to appear on MTV's TRL on the same day the album is dropped.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna