'The Pussycat Dolls Presents: Girlicious' Winners Selected
Four winners of The Pussycat Dolls Presents: Girlicious have been selected, they are Natalie, Nichole, Tiffanie and Chrystina. The four girls were officially announced as the new group after contestant Charlye was eliminated by the panel of judges that includes Ron Fair, Lil' Kim, and Pussycat Dolls' creator, Robin Antin.
The Wednesday, April 23 episode that was broadcast on The CW saw an episode called "You Are Girlicious" where the top five were required to harmoniously sang as a five-piece as well as solo. Charlye who performed Carrie Underwood's "Before He Cheats" sadly did not impress the judge enough to make her stay in the competition.
Along with the announcement of the winners, came a music video for the song "Like Me". The clip that was premiered on Yahoo! shows the girls energetically dancing and singing in a boxing ring with sexy costumes, in the trademark of Pussycat Dolls.
Girlicious will release an album this year with reports saying that it will come in June. "Like Me" the single has been available on iTunes while the video and another one called "Stupid Sh**" can be found on their official site.
"The Pussycat Dolls Presents: Girlicious" was brought up as the spin off to "The Pussycat Dolls: the Search for the Next Doll" that ran down last year. Asia Nitollano was crowned as the seventh member of the troupe but she backed out to pursue solo career.
Girlicious, "Like Me":
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones