'The Pussycat Dolls Presents: Girlicious' Winners Selected
Four winners of The Pussycat Dolls Presents: Girlicious have been selected, they are Natalie, Nichole, Tiffanie and Chrystina. The four girls were officially announced as the new group after contestant Charlye was eliminated by the panel of judges that includes Ron Fair, Lil' Kim, and Pussycat Dolls' creator, Robin Antin.
The Wednesday, April 23 episode that was broadcast on The CW saw an episode called "You Are Girlicious" where the top five were required to harmoniously sang as a five-piece as well as solo. Charlye who performed Carrie Underwood's "Before He Cheats" sadly did not impress the judge enough to make her stay in the competition.
Along with the announcement of the winners, came a music video for the song "Like Me". The clip that was premiered on Yahoo! shows the girls energetically dancing and singing in a boxing ring with sexy costumes, in the trademark of Pussycat Dolls.
Girlicious will release an album this year with reports saying that it will come in June. "Like Me" the single has been available on iTunes while the video and another one called "Stupid Sh**" can be found on their official site.
"The Pussycat Dolls Presents: Girlicious" was brought up as the spin off to "The Pussycat Dolls: the Search for the Next Doll" that ran down last year. Asia Nitollano was crowned as the seventh member of the troupe but she backed out to pursue solo career.
Girlicious, "Like Me":
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'