Mark Wahlberg and Rhea Durham Expecting Child No. 3
Congratulation to Mark Wahlberg and his fiancee Rhea Durham who are waiting in anticipation for their third child together. The couple, who have been engaged for four years, are expected to welcome the new addition to the family later this fall.
"Mark is thrilled to be having another baby," a friend of the actor told OK! Magazine. "He is an amazing dad, and his two children are his world. He always used to joke about wanting at least a dozen kids, but it looks like he wasn't joking after all."
Mark and Rhea, who's a fashion model, have been dating since 2001. They broke up for 3 months after their daughter, Ella Rae, was born in 2003 but soon got back together. The pair, additionally, also are parents to son Michael who was born in 2006.
As for his acting career, Mark could next be seen starring in "The Happening" and "The Lovely Bones" just to name a few.
More Mark Wahlberg News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7