Mark Wahlberg and Rhea Durham Expecting Child No. 3
Congratulation to Mark Wahlberg and his fiancee Rhea Durham who are waiting in anticipation for their third child together. The couple, who have been engaged for four years, are expected to welcome the new addition to the family later this fall.
"Mark is thrilled to be having another baby," a friend of the actor told OK! Magazine. "He is an amazing dad, and his two children are his world. He always used to joke about wanting at least a dozen kids, but it looks like he wasn't joking after all."
Mark and Rhea, who's a fashion model, have been dating since 2001. They broke up for 3 months after their daughter, Ella Rae, was born in 2003 but soon got back together. The pair, additionally, also are parents to son Michael who was born in 2006.
As for his acting career, Mark could next be seen starring in "The Happening" and "The Lovely Bones" just to name a few.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars