Mark Wahlberg and Rhea Durham Expecting Child No. 3
Congratulation to Mark Wahlberg and his fiancee Rhea Durham who are waiting in anticipation for their third child together. The couple, who have been engaged for four years, are expected to welcome the new addition to the family later this fall.
"Mark is thrilled to be having another baby," a friend of the actor told OK! Magazine. "He is an amazing dad, and his two children are his world. He always used to joke about wanting at least a dozen kids, but it looks like he wasn't joking after all."
Mark and Rhea, who's a fashion model, have been dating since 2001. They broke up for 3 months after their daughter, Ella Rae, was born in 2003 but soon got back together. The pair, additionally, also are parents to son Michael who was born in 2006.
As for his acting career, Mark could next be seen starring in "The Happening" and "The Lovely Bones" just to name a few.
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses