Mark Wahlberg and Rhea Durham Expecting Child No. 3
Congratulation to Mark Wahlberg and his fiancee Rhea Durham who are waiting in anticipation for their third child together. The couple, who have been engaged for four years, are expected to welcome the new addition to the family later this fall.
"Mark is thrilled to be having another baby," a friend of the actor told OK! Magazine. "He is an amazing dad, and his two children are his world. He always used to joke about wanting at least a dozen kids, but it looks like he wasn't joking after all."
Mark and Rhea, who's a fashion model, have been dating since 2001. They broke up for 3 months after their daughter, Ella Rae, was born in 2003 but soon got back together. The pair, additionally, also are parents to son Michael who was born in 2006.
As for his acting career, Mark could next be seen starring in "The Happening" and "The Lovely Bones" just to name a few.
More Mark Wahlberg News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism