Mark Wahlberg and Rhea Durham Expecting Child No. 3
Congratulation to Mark Wahlberg and his fiancee Rhea Durham who are waiting in anticipation for their third child together. The couple, who have been engaged for four years, are expected to welcome the new addition to the family later this fall.
"Mark is thrilled to be having another baby," a friend of the actor told OK! Magazine. "He is an amazing dad, and his two children are his world. He always used to joke about wanting at least a dozen kids, but it looks like he wasn't joking after all."
Mark and Rhea, who's a fashion model, have been dating since 2001. They broke up for 3 months after their daughter, Ella Rae, was born in 2003 but soon got back together. The pair, additionally, also are parents to son Michael who was born in 2006.
As for his acting career, Mark could next be seen starring in "The Happening" and "The Lovely Bones" just to name a few.
More Mark Wahlberg News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri