'Narnia' Series to Continue, 'Silver Chair' Got List of Helmer
Apparently Disney have decided to bring all "Chronicles of Narnia" series to the big screen, as the latest report revealed that the studio have been gearing up for the fourth installment of the C.S. Lewis' adaptation film. The hint about the matter has been brought up by producer Mark Johnson when talking to MTV News.
Though earlier he has publicly stated at New York Comic Con that "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" will be the last film, his statement to MTV suggested otherwise as he confessed that a number of great directors have been considered to work on "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Silver Chair". "There is a list," revealed the producer. "We have an eye on who might direct."
Stating that the helmer of "Silver Chair" may be different than the first two, Johnson said, "I think [the director of 'Silver Chair'] will be somebody new entirely. I would like to get somebody totally unexpected." Further, he explained that he plans on making "Narnia" series to be similar to "Harry Potter" franchise that offers up different directors and along with it varied visionary.
Regardless on whether the rest of the series will be continued to be made into feature films, the second "Narnia" movie, "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" is now eyeing to make a big bucks out of its forthcoming theatrical release on May 16. This Andrew Adamson's fantasy drama will carry on a different tone from the first movie "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" since it has darker tone and focuses on the war against dictator to regain control over the magical land.
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'