Shia LaBeouf Dating Justin Timberlake's Video Girlfriend
Publicly insisted he's in no hurry to walk down the aisle doesn't mean Shia LaBeouf won't get himself on the dating saddle. Life & Style has just broken fresh rumor that the actor has found love in model Lauren Hastings.
Shia and Hastings, who is the model in Justin Timberlake's "Cry Me A River" music video, were spotted together at New York's Beatrice Inn recently. It was soon thereafter that dating speculation began to spark.
"He (LaBeouf) met her through a mutual friend and thought she was one of the most beautiful girls he'd ever seen," a source tells Life & Style magazine. The dating report has not yet been confirmed or denied by both Shia and Hastings.
Shia recently laughed off reports he dated Rihanna, insisted he's having too much fun to commit to one woman. "I'm just dating and messing around. I'm 21-years-old, (so I'm) doing the 21-year-old thing," so he said.
Shia and Rihanna sparked dating rumors August last year as they were spotted together several times and said to have a romantic meal in Beverly Hills restaurant Kate Mantilini. Rihanna, nevertheless, dismissed the dating rumors, saying "Me and Shia, we are just friends, you know, we barely even know each other."
More Shia LaBeouf News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?