What Hugh Jackman Thinks About His 'Deception'
Before heading down to the theaters this coming Friday, April 25 to see Ewan McGregor and Hugh Jackman in the big screen, moviegoers would like to get a bit of insight on the Marcel Langenegger's thriller movie "Deception". And who is better to give that than one of its stars and producers, Jackman, himself as he sat down with MovieWeb to discuss the film.
In the interview that was done via satellite, the co-star of Nicole Kidman in "Australia" addressed the work with first time director Langenegger, shooting in New York City as well as the sex story genre. When asked about what attracted him to joining the film, he stated that he was amazed with the fact that many people that come to NYC became so focused on their works and thus become loners as what happens with McGregor's character. The full interview can be seen below.
Aside from the interview with Jackman, those who are interested with this thriller can enjoy its three new clips which give out deeper look into the thriller film. As the film centers on McGregor's character, Jonathan McQuarry, all three clips showcase the main character paired up with three others, Jackman's in the first, Natasha Henstridge's in the second and Michelle Williams in the last. The clips can be seen directly below or via "Deception" trailer page at AceShowbiz.
Coming from the scripter of "Live Free or Die Hard", Mark Bomback, "Deception" tells the story of McQuarry, a lonely and naive accountant whose sudden friendship with successful lawyer Wyatt Bose led him to become a member of a mysterious sex club known as The List. Little that McQuarry knows of his new friend, Wyatt is not the man he implied to him and eventually put him in major troubles as McQuarry soon finds himself to be a prime suspect of a woman's disappearance as well as multi-million dollar heist.
Hugh Jackman Interview:
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set