'What Happens in Vegas' Premiere Minus Cameron Diaz
Despite the fact that the 20th Century Fox's forthcoming romantic comedy movie is entitled using the 'Sin City' name, "What Happens in Vegas..." didn't see the famous city the place to debut the film. Instead, it was premiered in London, England. Taking place at Odeon in Leicester Square, the Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Diaz-starrer film celebrated its premiere on Tuesday, April 22.
Unlike many other Hollywood films, the Tom Vaughan-directed film's premiere was attended by a few of the film's stars. The two cast ensemble spotted on the special night were Kutcher and Lake Bell, whereas the leading lady Diaz was nowhere to be seen. Allegedly, the "Charlie's Angels" star couldn't attend the premiere because she is still coping with the passing of her father. Though lacking the Hollywood big names, the red carpet was still made lively by many British famous names, such as English lingerie model Danielle Lloyd and singer Natalie Imbruglia.
Set to arrive in theaters on May 9, "What Happens" follows the story of two strangers, Jack and Joy, who accidentally got married after having a drunken party in the Sin City. Amidst their bickering over the unwanted marriage, their problem get even scrutinized when Jack hit a jackpot using Joy's quarter. While Jack doesn't want to share his winning prize, Joy claims she has a right to get part of the money. The situation set the two to menacingly trick each other to end the marriage and get the prize.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie