'What Happens in Vegas' Premiere Minus Cameron Diaz
Despite the fact that the 20th Century Fox's forthcoming romantic comedy movie is entitled using the 'Sin City' name, "What Happens in Vegas..." didn't see the famous city the place to debut the film. Instead, it was premiered in London, England. Taking place at Odeon in Leicester Square, the Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Diaz-starrer film celebrated its premiere on Tuesday, April 22.
Unlike many other Hollywood films, the Tom Vaughan-directed film's premiere was attended by a few of the film's stars. The two cast ensemble spotted on the special night were Kutcher and Lake Bell, whereas the leading lady Diaz was nowhere to be seen. Allegedly, the "Charlie's Angels" star couldn't attend the premiere because she is still coping with the passing of her father. Though lacking the Hollywood big names, the red carpet was still made lively by many British famous names, such as English lingerie model Danielle Lloyd and singer Natalie Imbruglia.
Set to arrive in theaters on May 9, "What Happens" follows the story of two strangers, Jack and Joy, who accidentally got married after having a drunken party in the Sin City. Amidst their bickering over the unwanted marriage, their problem get even scrutinized when Jack hit a jackpot using Joy's quarter. While Jack doesn't want to share his winning prize, Joy claims she has a right to get part of the money. The situation set the two to menacingly trick each other to end the marriage and get the prize.
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series