'What Happens in Vegas' Premiere Minus Cameron Diaz
Despite the fact that the 20th Century Fox's forthcoming romantic comedy movie is entitled using the 'Sin City' name, "What Happens in Vegas..." didn't see the famous city the place to debut the film. Instead, it was premiered in London, England. Taking place at Odeon in Leicester Square, the Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Diaz-starrer film celebrated its premiere on Tuesday, April 22.
Unlike many other Hollywood films, the Tom Vaughan-directed film's premiere was attended by a few of the film's stars. The two cast ensemble spotted on the special night were Kutcher and Lake Bell, whereas the leading lady Diaz was nowhere to be seen. Allegedly, the "Charlie's Angels" star couldn't attend the premiere because she is still coping with the passing of her father. Though lacking the Hollywood big names, the red carpet was still made lively by many British famous names, such as English lingerie model Danielle Lloyd and singer Natalie Imbruglia.
Set to arrive in theaters on May 9, "What Happens" follows the story of two strangers, Jack and Joy, who accidentally got married after having a drunken party in the Sin City. Amidst their bickering over the unwanted marriage, their problem get even scrutinized when Jack hit a jackpot using Joy's quarter. While Jack doesn't want to share his winning prize, Joy claims she has a right to get part of the money. The situation set the two to menacingly trick each other to end the marriage and get the prize.
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction