Kelly Brook Called Off Engagement to Billy Zane
Another celebrity couple bite the dust. Kelly Brook and her actor fiance Billy Zane have split. The actress reportedly has called off her engagement to the "Titanic" actor.
It's been claimed that Brook ended the relationship last month after re-evaluating her life following her father's death November last year after battling cancer. "After much soul-searching, Kelly decided that Billy is not the man she wants to marry and has called off the engagement," the Sun quoted a source as saying. "The split is completely amicable and the decision was made after long conversations here and in the U.S. They remain good friends."
A representative for Brook has confirmed the split and Brook herself was seen attending the BAFTA TV awards on Sunday night, April 20 without her engagement ring. She has yet issued a word about the broken engagement report.
Brook and Zane met during the filming of the 2006 flick "Three" also known as "Survival Island". Initially planned to walk down the aisle in summer 2005, the pair decided to postpone it just because of media fuss. "The reason we didn't get married this year was that we felt there was too much fuss being made and we wanted it to quieten down first," so Kelly said at that time.
Kelly participated in the celebrity dancing competition "Strictly Come Dancing" on BBC1 in 2007. Was one of the favorites to win, she reluctantly quit the show saying she found it too difficult to continue following father's death.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert