Kelly Brook Called Off Engagement to Billy Zane
Another celebrity couple bite the dust. Kelly Brook and her actor fiance Billy Zane have split. The actress reportedly has called off her engagement to the "Titanic" actor.
It's been claimed that Brook ended the relationship last month after re-evaluating her life following her father's death November last year after battling cancer. "After much soul-searching, Kelly decided that Billy is not the man she wants to marry and has called off the engagement," the Sun quoted a source as saying. "The split is completely amicable and the decision was made after long conversations here and in the U.S. They remain good friends."
A representative for Brook has confirmed the split and Brook herself was seen attending the BAFTA TV awards on Sunday night, April 20 without her engagement ring. She has yet issued a word about the broken engagement report.
Brook and Zane met during the filming of the 2006 flick "Three" also known as "Survival Island". Initially planned to walk down the aisle in summer 2005, the pair decided to postpone it just because of media fuss. "The reason we didn't get married this year was that we felt there was too much fuss being made and we wanted it to quieten down first," so Kelly said at that time.
Kelly participated in the celebrity dancing competition "Strictly Come Dancing" on BBC1 in 2007. Was one of the favorites to win, she reluctantly quit the show saying she found it too difficult to continue following father's death.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune