Kelly Brook Called Off Engagement to Billy Zane
Another celebrity couple bite the dust. Kelly Brook and her actor fiance Billy Zane have split. The actress reportedly has called off her engagement to the "Titanic" actor.
It's been claimed that Brook ended the relationship last month after re-evaluating her life following her father's death November last year after battling cancer. "After much soul-searching, Kelly decided that Billy is not the man she wants to marry and has called off the engagement," the Sun quoted a source as saying. "The split is completely amicable and the decision was made after long conversations here and in the U.S. They remain good friends."
A representative for Brook has confirmed the split and Brook herself was seen attending the BAFTA TV awards on Sunday night, April 20 without her engagement ring. She has yet issued a word about the broken engagement report.
Brook and Zane met during the filming of the 2006 flick "Three" also known as "Survival Island". Initially planned to walk down the aisle in summer 2005, the pair decided to postpone it just because of media fuss. "The reason we didn't get married this year was that we felt there was too much fuss being made and we wanted it to quieten down first," so Kelly said at that time.
Kelly participated in the celebrity dancing competition "Strictly Come Dancing" on BBC1 in 2007. Was one of the favorites to win, she reluctantly quit the show saying she found it too difficult to continue following father's death.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3