Alex Woodard to Release Song About Motherhood
A new single which tells about motherhood is set to be released by a new emerging singer/guitarist Alex Woodard. The song titled "Beautiful Now", which is described as Alex's ode to the beauty of motherhood, will be officially released on May 6, via iTunes. Along with the single, an exclusive version of the video will also be launched on the same day.
Revealing his idea and inspiration behind the writing for his new song Alex was quoted saying, "I imagined what I'd say to the mother of my kids someday. I really felt like when I saw her in that light, she would be more beautiful to me than ever before, and my love for her would run deeper than I'd even thought possible." The singer recently has also been praised by RollingStone.com, said that he has a "raspy, quavering vocals and a penchant for catchy Folk-Rock."
About the original video for "Beautiful Now", just like the story of the song the clip also features mothers and children on it. Famous name being featured as one of the moms in the video is former Miss Universe and Marc Anthony's ex-wife, Dayanara Torres. Torres is not appearing alone in the video as her two kids from her marriage with Marc also joined her. The original version of the video that can be watched on his official site was released earlier this year in February.
As for the director, Alex teams up with a well known and an award winning director Roman White who has previously worked with Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson. Meanwhile, following his new single the rock singer will also launch his full-length album in August 2008.
Audio Stream for "Beautiful Now":
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest