Alex Woodard to Release Song About Motherhood
A new single which tells about motherhood is set to be released by a new emerging singer/guitarist Alex Woodard. The song titled "Beautiful Now", which is described as Alex's ode to the beauty of motherhood, will be officially released on May 6, via iTunes. Along with the single, an exclusive version of the video will also be launched on the same day.
Revealing his idea and inspiration behind the writing for his new song Alex was quoted saying, "I imagined what I'd say to the mother of my kids someday. I really felt like when I saw her in that light, she would be more beautiful to me than ever before, and my love for her would run deeper than I'd even thought possible." The singer recently has also been praised by RollingStone.com, said that he has a "raspy, quavering vocals and a penchant for catchy Folk-Rock."
About the original video for "Beautiful Now", just like the story of the song the clip also features mothers and children on it. Famous name being featured as one of the moms in the video is former Miss Universe and Marc Anthony's ex-wife, Dayanara Torres. Torres is not appearing alone in the video as her two kids from her marriage with Marc also joined her. The original version of the video that can be watched on his official site was released earlier this year in February.
As for the director, Alex teams up with a well known and an award winning director Roman White who has previously worked with Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson. Meanwhile, following his new single the rock singer will also launch his full-length album in August 2008.
Audio Stream for "Beautiful Now":
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial