Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Outed by Lady Victoria Hervey
Mariah Carey rules out having kids, but not romance. The diva who's been keeping her alleged romance with Nick Cannon under the radar has been outed by English socialite Lady Victoria Hervey.
Lady Victoria has revealed Carey and Cannon are inseparable after she invited the singer to perform at an upcoming Cannes Film Festival party she's throwing in France next month. The so-called "it girl" furthermore also claimed to have been told by Carey that she would only perform in Cannes if Cannon was by her side.
Carey and Cannon became close to one another after his involvement in the making of her new music video for one of the tracks from album "E=MC²" and so they began seeing each other. Despite their silence, they were reported to be getting cozy at a party in Las Vegas way back on April 15.
And while Carey's representative already denied the dating reports, the singer herself was claimed to be "the master when it comes to keeping her relationships secret. Even though she's a big star, she likes to keep her private life to herself."
More Mariah Carey News
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet