Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Outed by Lady Victoria Hervey
Mariah Carey rules out having kids, but not romance. The diva who's been keeping her alleged romance with Nick Cannon under the radar has been outed by English socialite Lady Victoria Hervey.
Lady Victoria has revealed Carey and Cannon are inseparable after she invited the singer to perform at an upcoming Cannes Film Festival party she's throwing in France next month. The so-called "it girl" furthermore also claimed to have been told by Carey that she would only perform in Cannes if Cannon was by her side.
Carey and Cannon became close to one another after his involvement in the making of her new music video for one of the tracks from album "E=MC²" and so they began seeing each other. Despite their silence, they were reported to be getting cozy at a party in Las Vegas way back on April 15.
And while Carey's representative already denied the dating reports, the singer herself was claimed to be "the master when it comes to keeping her relationships secret. Even though she's a big star, she likes to keep her private life to herself."
More Mariah Carey News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked