'Prince Caspian' Claims Second Trailer
"The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" has got a new trailer under its sleeves and has released it online. The trailer runs for about one and a half minute and it focuses on the darker side of the adventure fantasy drama for Buena Vista Pictures.
Opening with an aerial shot of a ruined castle and winged creatures hovering over the desolated place, the trailer then cut into bits of clips explaining that when the Pevensie siblings return to their beloved Narnia one year later, the magical land they once ruled has gone through 1300 years and is on the brink of extinction. Most of the scene included in the beginning of the trailer are shot in the dark.
This version of the trailer focuses more on the war the young leading characters have to face in order to defend Narnia and crown Prince Caspian, the rightful ruler. Hence, it gives out more glimpses on the action sequences expected in the sequel to "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe".
Aside from the trailer, a new TV spot has also been put online. Though containing many clips that have been exposed earlier in other spots, it still lets out bits of new clips from the film. Both the second trailer and the TV spot can be seen below or on its trailer page at AceShowbiz.
Coming from the director/writer of "Shrek 2", Andrew Adamson, "Prince Caspian" is an adaptation film from the famous children series by C.S. Lewis. The film features Georgie Henley, Skandar Keynes, Anna Popplewell, Ben Barnes and William Moseley as its young cast ensemble. It will hit theaters across the U.S. on May 16, 2008.
"The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" Second Trailer:
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story