Solange Knowles Taps Lil Wayne, Pharrell in New Album
Following the news of her new album's release, Solange Knowles has now added more details about it. The sophomore album will be titled "Sol-Angel and the Hadley St. Dreams" and planned to be released on August 26.
The Beyonce Knowles' sister has also revealed the tracks for the new album, which are "I Decided", "Cosmic Journey", "Wanna Go Back", "Same Song, Different Man", "ChampagneChronicNightcap", "Ode to Marvin", "What's Going On", "T.O.N.Y.", "Sandcastle Disco" and "Would've Been The One". In the tracks, Solange was working with lots of different musicians such as, Estelle on "Same Song, Different Man" and with Lil Wayne on "ChampaneChronicNightcap". Other famous names that also worked with her on the album were, Pharrell Williams, Mark Ronson, Bilal and many more.
Previously some songs from the album have been leaked on the Internet, they were "ChampaneChronicNightcap" and "Sandcastle Disco". Meanwhile, "I Decided", is picked to be the first single and has been posted on her MySpace page.
"Sol-Angel and the Hadley St. Dreams" will be the singer's second album after her debut album "Solo Star" which was released on January 21, 2003. It reached the #23 Billboard's Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart and sold about 112,000 copies in U.S.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed