Disney Book Group Confirmed Miley Cyrus Lucrative Book Deal
Rumors on the street are true. Miley Cyrus is coming out with a tell-all memoir. Disney Book Group has confirmed Tuesday, April 22 that the teen sensation has signed a seven-figure book deal to write a memoir about her journey to stardom.
The book will focus on Miley's early life in Tennessee and reveal further on her journey to Hollywood stardom, particularly on the guidance her mother Leticia "Tish" Cyrus has given her. On top of all, the book will feature never-before-seen photos, family stories and a look at Miley's inner circle of loved ones.
The not-yet-titled memoir will be published by Disney-Hyperion Books, which is part of the Walt Disney Co. It is scheduled to hit bookshelves spring next year to coincide with the premiere of the "Hannah Montana" feature movie, also titled "Hannah Montana."
About her upcoming tell-all memoir, Miley commented "I am so excited to let fans in on how important my relationship with my family is to me. I hope to motivate mothers and daughters to build lifetimes of memories together, and inspire kids around the world to live their dreams."
Aside from her professional life, Miley has become talk of the town as some new inappropriate pictures of her have hit the net. One of the new revealing shots shows her exposing her green bra in what appeared to be a recording studio. The other one shows her exposing her flat belly while she leans her body on the lap of a young boy friend. She has yet addressed on the pics just yet.
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?