Disney Book Group Confirmed Miley Cyrus Lucrative Book Deal
Rumors on the street are true. Miley Cyrus is coming out with a tell-all memoir. Disney Book Group has confirmed Tuesday, April 22 that the teen sensation has signed a seven-figure book deal to write a memoir about her journey to stardom.
The book will focus on Miley's early life in Tennessee and reveal further on her journey to Hollywood stardom, particularly on the guidance her mother Leticia "Tish" Cyrus has given her. On top of all, the book will feature never-before-seen photos, family stories and a look at Miley's inner circle of loved ones.
The not-yet-titled memoir will be published by Disney-Hyperion Books, which is part of the Walt Disney Co. It is scheduled to hit bookshelves spring next year to coincide with the premiere of the "Hannah Montana" feature movie, also titled "Hannah Montana."
About her upcoming tell-all memoir, Miley commented "I am so excited to let fans in on how important my relationship with my family is to me. I hope to motivate mothers and daughters to build lifetimes of memories together, and inspire kids around the world to live their dreams."
Aside from her professional life, Miley has become talk of the town as some new inappropriate pictures of her have hit the net. One of the new revealing shots shows her exposing her green bra in what appeared to be a recording studio. The other one shows her exposing her flat belly while she leans her body on the lap of a young boy friend. She has yet addressed on the pics just yet.
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!