Disney Book Group Confirmed Miley Cyrus Lucrative Book Deal
Rumors on the street are true. Miley Cyrus is coming out with a tell-all memoir. Disney Book Group has confirmed Tuesday, April 22 that the teen sensation has signed a seven-figure book deal to write a memoir about her journey to stardom.
The book will focus on Miley's early life in Tennessee and reveal further on her journey to Hollywood stardom, particularly on the guidance her mother Leticia "Tish" Cyrus has given her. On top of all, the book will feature never-before-seen photos, family stories and a look at Miley's inner circle of loved ones.
The not-yet-titled memoir will be published by Disney-Hyperion Books, which is part of the Walt Disney Co. It is scheduled to hit bookshelves spring next year to coincide with the premiere of the "Hannah Montana" feature movie, also titled "Hannah Montana."
About her upcoming tell-all memoir, Miley commented "I am so excited to let fans in on how important my relationship with my family is to me. I hope to motivate mothers and daughters to build lifetimes of memories together, and inspire kids around the world to live their dreams."
Aside from her professional life, Miley has become talk of the town as some new inappropriate pictures of her have hit the net. One of the new revealing shots shows her exposing her green bra in what appeared to be a recording studio. The other one shows her exposing her flat belly while she leans her body on the lap of a young boy friend. She has yet addressed on the pics just yet.
More Miley Cyrus News
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'