'Incredible Hulk' and 'Iron Man' Sharing Screen
At the presentation of the highly anticipated Louis Leterrier-directed film "The Incredible Hulk" at the New York Comic Con on April 19, it was revealed that the green man will be sharing the big screen with another iconic superhero "Iron Man". The confirmation has been let out by Universal Pictures.
Allegedly, the studio has screened a clip that showcases a moment when Robert Downey Jr.'s character, Tony Stark a.k.a. Iron Man, walks into a "seedy bar". There, he meets General Thunderbolt Ross played by William Hurt to talk about his own problem. Aside from showing the special clip, Universal also brought up another clip exposing Emil Blonsky revealing to the General that he has been given a "super venom".
Set to be different from the Ang Lee's version of "Hulk", "Incredible" puts up Edward Norton as the scientist turned green raging monster, The Hulk. It also features Liv Tyler and Tim Roth as other cast ensemble. Allegedly, the actor who depicted Hulk in its television version, Lou Ferrigno, will fill the voice of Hulk. The action-pack film is set to blow the theaters on June 13.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'