'Incredible Hulk' and 'Iron Man' Sharing Screen
At the presentation of the highly anticipated Louis Leterrier-directed film "The Incredible Hulk" at the New York Comic Con on April 19, it was revealed that the green man will be sharing the big screen with another iconic superhero "Iron Man". The confirmation has been let out by Universal Pictures.
Allegedly, the studio has screened a clip that showcases a moment when Robert Downey Jr.'s character, Tony Stark a.k.a. Iron Man, walks into a "seedy bar". There, he meets General Thunderbolt Ross played by William Hurt to talk about his own problem. Aside from showing the special clip, Universal also brought up another clip exposing Emil Blonsky revealing to the General that he has been given a "super venom".
Set to be different from the Ang Lee's version of "Hulk", "Incredible" puts up Edward Norton as the scientist turned green raging monster, The Hulk. It also features Liv Tyler and Tim Roth as other cast ensemble. Allegedly, the actor who depicted Hulk in its television version, Lou Ferrigno, will fill the voice of Hulk. The action-pack film is set to blow the theaters on June 13.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch