'Incredible Hulk' and 'Iron Man' Sharing Screen
At the presentation of the highly anticipated Louis Leterrier-directed film "The Incredible Hulk" at the New York Comic Con on April 19, it was revealed that the green man will be sharing the big screen with another iconic superhero "Iron Man". The confirmation has been let out by Universal Pictures.
Allegedly, the studio has screened a clip that showcases a moment when Robert Downey Jr.'s character, Tony Stark a.k.a. Iron Man, walks into a "seedy bar". There, he meets General Thunderbolt Ross played by William Hurt to talk about his own problem. Aside from showing the special clip, Universal also brought up another clip exposing Emil Blonsky revealing to the General that he has been given a "super venom".
Set to be different from the Ang Lee's version of "Hulk", "Incredible" puts up Edward Norton as the scientist turned green raging monster, The Hulk. It also features Liv Tyler and Tim Roth as other cast ensemble. Allegedly, the actor who depicted Hulk in its television version, Lou Ferrigno, will fill the voice of Hulk. The action-pack film is set to blow the theaters on June 13.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera