'Incredible Hulk' and 'Iron Man' Sharing Screen
At the presentation of the highly anticipated Louis Leterrier-directed film "The Incredible Hulk" at the New York Comic Con on April 19, it was revealed that the green man will be sharing the big screen with another iconic superhero "Iron Man". The confirmation has been let out by Universal Pictures.
Allegedly, the studio has screened a clip that showcases a moment when Robert Downey Jr.'s character, Tony Stark a.k.a. Iron Man, walks into a "seedy bar". There, he meets General Thunderbolt Ross played by William Hurt to talk about his own problem. Aside from showing the special clip, Universal also brought up another clip exposing Emil Blonsky revealing to the General that he has been given a "super venom".
Set to be different from the Ang Lee's version of "Hulk", "Incredible" puts up Edward Norton as the scientist turned green raging monster, The Hulk. It also features Liv Tyler and Tim Roth as other cast ensemble. Allegedly, the actor who depicted Hulk in its television version, Lou Ferrigno, will fill the voice of Hulk. The action-pack film is set to blow the theaters on June 13.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones