'Incredible Hulk' and 'Iron Man' Sharing Screen
At the presentation of the highly anticipated Louis Leterrier-directed film "The Incredible Hulk" at the New York Comic Con on April 19, it was revealed that the green man will be sharing the big screen with another iconic superhero "Iron Man". The confirmation has been let out by Universal Pictures.
Allegedly, the studio has screened a clip that showcases a moment when Robert Downey Jr.'s character, Tony Stark a.k.a. Iron Man, walks into a "seedy bar". There, he meets General Thunderbolt Ross played by William Hurt to talk about his own problem. Aside from showing the special clip, Universal also brought up another clip exposing Emil Blonsky revealing to the General that he has been given a "super venom".
Set to be different from the Ang Lee's version of "Hulk", "Incredible" puts up Edward Norton as the scientist turned green raging monster, The Hulk. It also features Liv Tyler and Tim Roth as other cast ensemble. Allegedly, the actor who depicted Hulk in its television version, Lou Ferrigno, will fill the voice of Hulk. The action-pack film is set to blow the theaters on June 13.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences