50 Cent to Push Back The Game's Album Release Date
Having the same release date with his group G-Unit's album, 50 Cent decides to push back the release for The Game's new album "L.A.X." Both albums were schedule to be released on June 24, but 50 decides to hold back Game's album rather than his group's "Terminate on Sight".
The rapper and producer confirmed his plan to push back the west coast rapper's new album to the press saying, "I'mma wait a little, then I'm just gonna push his album back." 50 also declined that the push back was because he fears that "L.A.X" will compete with the Unit's album. "I don't think there's anyone that would legitimately look at him like it's a competition, him versus G-Unit. It just doesn't make sense. I make money every time he releases an album. He signed a five-album deal. He's only on album three," said 50.
Besides releasing "Terminate on Sight" 50's group G-Unit also plans to release a mixtape called "Gangsta Grillz" with DJ Drama. Regarding the mixtape, the "21 Questions" rapper has canceled out previous rumors claiming that T.I. and Young Jeezy will also be featured on the tape. "I don't have the time or energy to get artists [from the] outside to feature on freestyles," he said.
As for his solo project, 50 reportedly is preparing to release his fourth album. Unfortunately, the release date for the upcoming album titled "Before I Self Destruct" is yet to be confirmed.
More 50 Cent News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera