Gwyneth Paltrow Made 75,000 Dollar Donation to Food Bank
Is a macrobiotic enthusiast, Gwyneth Paltrow has made a big donation to the Food Bank for New York City. The actress and mother of two has donated $75,000 of her own money to the organization as she attended a benefit for it over the weekend.
Gwyneth was an honoree at a star-studded benefit for the organization held on Saturday, April 19. During the event she was quoted as telling guests, "I've been thinking about all the crap my children have and how much food we throw away. We have to do better."
The Food Bank distributes free food to over 1.5 million hungry New Yorkers every year. The organization, as stated in its website coordinates "the procurement and distribution of food donations from manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers and government agencies to organizations providing free food to the city's hungry."
Besides following a macrobiotic diet, Gwyneth also practices yoga. Though so, she admits a fondness for wine.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!