Gwyneth Paltrow Made 75,000 Dollar Donation to Food Bank
Is a macrobiotic enthusiast, Gwyneth Paltrow has made a big donation to the Food Bank for New York City. The actress and mother of two has donated $75,000 of her own money to the organization as she attended a benefit for it over the weekend.
Gwyneth was an honoree at a star-studded benefit for the organization held on Saturday, April 19. During the event she was quoted as telling guests, "I've been thinking about all the crap my children have and how much food we throw away. We have to do better."
The Food Bank distributes free food to over 1.5 million hungry New Yorkers every year. The organization, as stated in its website coordinates "the procurement and distribution of food donations from manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers and government agencies to organizations providing free food to the city's hungry."
Besides following a macrobiotic diet, Gwyneth also practices yoga. Though so, she admits a fondness for wine.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split