Gwyneth Paltrow Made 75,000 Dollar Donation to Food Bank
Is a macrobiotic enthusiast, Gwyneth Paltrow has made a big donation to the Food Bank for New York City. The actress and mother of two has donated $75,000 of her own money to the organization as she attended a benefit for it over the weekend.
Gwyneth was an honoree at a star-studded benefit for the organization held on Saturday, April 19. During the event she was quoted as telling guests, "I've been thinking about all the crap my children have and how much food we throw away. We have to do better."
The Food Bank distributes free food to over 1.5 million hungry New Yorkers every year. The organization, as stated in its website coordinates "the procurement and distribution of food donations from manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers and government agencies to organizations providing free food to the city's hungry."
Besides following a macrobiotic diet, Gwyneth also practices yoga. Though so, she admits a fondness for wine.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'