Harold of 'Harold and Kumar' Talks About Hilarious 'Escape From Guantanamo Bay'
As "Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay", the sequel of hit film "Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle", is coming close to its theatrical release on April 25, one of its star duo, John Cho, sat down to talk about the highly anticipated stoners comedy. In a video interview with MovieWeb.com, the Korean-born actor revealed much about the forthcoming Warner Bros. Pictures' movie.
Talking about the funnier follow-up, Cho addressed many topics related to this second film. One of the topics brought up was the remark of being better than "Eurotrip". When asked whether the dishing of the Jeff Schaffer's 2004 comedy movie starring Michelle Trachtenberg has been planned, Cho confessed the otherwise explaining that it happened to come out without being scripted initially.
Further, 35-year-old actor also discussed about Harold's college past and of course, the bottomless party. Concerning the racy party scene, the co-star of Kal Penn revealed that he didn't think that the scene could actually be included in the film. He also said that the filmmakers have prepared several other alternate scenes in place of that scene in case it is cut. Cho further hinted that the alternate scenes which included the topless party will be included in the film's DVD version.
Described to generate more laughters, "Escape from Guantanamo Bay" seems to promise a better comedic adventure from the two moviegoers favorite slackers. After traveling across the country to find a White Castle hamburger, now they will embark to a new journey around the world to prove their innocence after being accused of being terrorists. Shipped off to Guantanamo to do weird assignment, they then escape and go back to the U.S. only to be mistaken as Mexican illegals.
John Cho Video Interview:
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics