Angie Harmon and Jill Scott Stripped Off for Allure's Annual Naked Spread
A group of Hollywood celebrities, including fashion model and television/film actress Angie Harmon and singer Jill Scott are taking their clothes off for next month issue of Allure magazine. Gabrielle Union, Zoe McLellan, and Ana Ortiz are the other celebs who appear naked in the publication's annual naked spread.
Claimed herself as very "modest," Harmon did admit she had more problems disrobing than her fellow celebrities. "The hardest part was when the robe came off and I was like, 'And now I'm ... naked.' You wonder if they can see your Caesarian scar," the actress revealed. She, however, felt comfortable at last, saying "I realized, I'm here to make a beautiful picture."
Furthermore claimed the photo shoot isn't about selling sex, Harmon insisted "It's about showing the female body in a positive, beautiful way." And Jill Scott who agreed with her went on adding that she hoped her pictorial would inspire other women. "Here I am, naked in a magazine at size 16 ... We are all beautiful, each and every one of us," so she said.
Aside from both Harmon and Scott, Gabrielle Union admitted she worked hard to make sure she looked great for the photo session. "I've always been athletic, but I stepped it up for this. I ran up and down stadium stairs and went hiking. I'm cool with being naked, but I wanted to push myself," she explained.
The celebrity pictorial can be seen in the May issue of Allure.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch