Angie Harmon and Jill Scott Stripped Off for Allure's Annual Naked Spread
A group of Hollywood celebrities, including fashion model and television/film actress Angie Harmon and singer Jill Scott are taking their clothes off for next month issue of Allure magazine. Gabrielle Union, Zoe McLellan, and Ana Ortiz are the other celebs who appear naked in the publication's annual naked spread.
Claimed herself as very "modest," Harmon did admit she had more problems disrobing than her fellow celebrities. "The hardest part was when the robe came off and I was like, 'And now I'm ... naked.' You wonder if they can see your Caesarian scar," the actress revealed. She, however, felt comfortable at last, saying "I realized, I'm here to make a beautiful picture."
Furthermore claimed the photo shoot isn't about selling sex, Harmon insisted "It's about showing the female body in a positive, beautiful way." And Jill Scott who agreed with her went on adding that she hoped her pictorial would inspire other women. "Here I am, naked in a magazine at size 16 ... We are all beautiful, each and every one of us," so she said.
Aside from both Harmon and Scott, Gabrielle Union admitted she worked hard to make sure she looked great for the photo session. "I've always been athletic, but I stepped it up for this. I ran up and down stadium stairs and went hiking. I'm cool with being naked, but I wanted to push myself," she explained.
The celebrity pictorial can be seen in the May issue of Allure.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent