Angie Harmon and Jill Scott Stripped Off for Allure's Annual Naked Spread
A group of Hollywood celebrities, including fashion model and television/film actress Angie Harmon and singer Jill Scott are taking their clothes off for next month issue of Allure magazine. Gabrielle Union, Zoe McLellan, and Ana Ortiz are the other celebs who appear naked in the publication's annual naked spread.
Claimed herself as very "modest," Harmon did admit she had more problems disrobing than her fellow celebrities. "The hardest part was when the robe came off and I was like, 'And now I'm ... naked.' You wonder if they can see your Caesarian scar," the actress revealed. She, however, felt comfortable at last, saying "I realized, I'm here to make a beautiful picture."
Furthermore claimed the photo shoot isn't about selling sex, Harmon insisted "It's about showing the female body in a positive, beautiful way." And Jill Scott who agreed with her went on adding that she hoped her pictorial would inspire other women. "Here I am, naked in a magazine at size 16 ... We are all beautiful, each and every one of us," so she said.
Aside from both Harmon and Scott, Gabrielle Union admitted she worked hard to make sure she looked great for the photo session. "I've always been athletic, but I stepped it up for this. I ran up and down stadium stairs and went hiking. I'm cool with being naked, but I wanted to push myself," she explained.
The celebrity pictorial can be seen in the May issue of Allure.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences