'Narnia' Upcoming Third Film Eyeing for October Production
Though "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian", the sequel to hit film "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe", has yet to be released in the theaters, producers of the adventure fantasy movie has begun scheduling for the production of the third film. Speaking at the New York Comic Con on April 19, producer Mark Johnson revealed that "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" is now scheduled to start filming in October 2008.
Aside from letting out the shooting plan, Johnson also stated that director Michael Apted is looking for filming locations in New Zealand. He further said that though Apted is eyeing the Kiwi island, it is not impossible that the principal photography maybe taken in other locations. Additionally, Johnson confessed that two-third of the movie's filming is going to be done in Rosarito, Mexico at a huge water tank once used by James Cameron to shoot "Titanic" and Peter Weir to shoot "Master and Commander".
"Dawn Trader" is scheduled to bow in theaters on May 7, 2010. Meanwhile, its predecessor "Prince Caspian" which is directed by Andrew Adamson is set for May 16, 2008 release. The Buena Vista Pictures' film sees Georgie Henley, Skandar Keynes, Anna Popplewell, Ben Barnes and William Moseley as its stars.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her