'Narnia' Upcoming Third Film Eyeing for October Production
Though "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian", the sequel to hit film "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe", has yet to be released in the theaters, producers of the adventure fantasy movie has begun scheduling for the production of the third film. Speaking at the New York Comic Con on April 19, producer Mark Johnson revealed that "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" is now scheduled to start filming in October 2008.
Aside from letting out the shooting plan, Johnson also stated that director Michael Apted is looking for filming locations in New Zealand. He further said that though Apted is eyeing the Kiwi island, it is not impossible that the principal photography maybe taken in other locations. Additionally, Johnson confessed that two-third of the movie's filming is going to be done in Rosarito, Mexico at a huge water tank once used by James Cameron to shoot "Titanic" and Peter Weir to shoot "Master and Commander".
"Dawn Trader" is scheduled to bow in theaters on May 7, 2010. Meanwhile, its predecessor "Prince Caspian" which is directed by Andrew Adamson is set for May 16, 2008 release. The Buena Vista Pictures' film sees Georgie Henley, Skandar Keynes, Anna Popplewell, Ben Barnes and William Moseley as its stars.
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- New Director Is Reportedly Eyed to Helm 'Justice League Dark'
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo
- Migos Pays Tribute to WWE Legend Scotty 2 Hotty on New Banger 'To Hotty'
- Get Sneak Peeks of 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale in These Photos