Amy Lee Denied Metallica Collaboration
Previous rumors saying that Evanescence's singer Amy Lee will work with Metallica turned out to be a false one. The rock singer herself has denied the rumors in an on-line posting on her band's official website.
Amy confirmed that the news was untrue and said that she doesn't even know where it came from. "I am NOT going to be collaborating with METALICA. I have absolutely no idea where this rumor came from, but it is not true," Amy said.
About the rumors, previously there were reports hitting the net saying that Amy will work with the hard rock legend on their forthcoming album. The rock chick reportedly will appear on two songs, the new version of the band's classic masterpiece "Fade To Black" and in a new song titled "Last Life", unfortunately, none of the rumors were true.
Meanwhile, Amy and her band haven't made any new project since their last album "The Open Door" which was released on October 3, 2006. However, the singer's last solo project was a collaboration with Korn in the band's live acoustic album titled "MTV Unplugged: Korn" which was recorded from the MTV live concert broadcast on February 23, 2007. On the album which was released on March 5, 2007, they were singing the nu metal band's hit single "Freak on a Leash".
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family