Amy Lee Denied Metallica Collaboration
Previous rumors saying that Evanescence's singer Amy Lee will work with Metallica turned out to be a false one. The rock singer herself has denied the rumors in an on-line posting on her band's official website.
Amy confirmed that the news was untrue and said that she doesn't even know where it came from. "I am NOT going to be collaborating with METALICA. I have absolutely no idea where this rumor came from, but it is not true," Amy said.
About the rumors, previously there were reports hitting the net saying that Amy will work with the hard rock legend on their forthcoming album. The rock chick reportedly will appear on two songs, the new version of the band's classic masterpiece "Fade To Black" and in a new song titled "Last Life", unfortunately, none of the rumors were true.
Meanwhile, Amy and her band haven't made any new project since their last album "The Open Door" which was released on October 3, 2006. However, the singer's last solo project was a collaboration with Korn in the band's live acoustic album titled "MTV Unplugged: Korn" which was recorded from the MTV live concert broadcast on February 23, 2007. On the album which was released on March 5, 2007, they were singing the nu metal band's hit single "Freak on a Leash".
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed