Young Buck Replied 50 Cent's Allegation in His New Song
Rap songs' lyrics often talk about disputes between its artists. This tradition is also followed by rapper Young Buck, who talks about 50 Cent and G-Unit on his new song titled "My Interview".
On the lyrics of the song, the former G-Unit member was answering 50's allegation concerning his disposal from the Unit. "Damn right I'm sipping syrup, flipping birds to get what I deserve. And I hear the same things that you heard/ That '50 kicked him out' or 'Buck sniffs coke and he flips out'/ It's too late, the whole world know what I be about/ Sh--, I do make mistakes like any other man/ Sh--, I recoup off an album, quicker than you can ... Am I loyal? Dr. Dre can answer that for ya," the lyric read.
Regarding the allegation, previously in an interview with MTV, 50 explained the reason for Young's exit from his rap group. The "In The Club" rapper claimed that the Tennessee MC's drug habits and inconsistent behavior were the reasons he got kicked out. However, other reports claim the cause of Buck's exit was triggered by the fact that the rapper hasn't received any royalties as an artist.
Despite his dismissal from the rap group, Young is still under contract with G-Unit Records. He will also appear on the Unit's LP "Terminate on Sight" which will be released on June 24, 2008.
Young Buck's "My Interview":
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding