Young Buck Replied 50 Cent's Allegation in His New Song
Rap songs' lyrics often talk about disputes between its artists. This tradition is also followed by rapper Young Buck, who talks about 50 Cent and G-Unit on his new song titled "My Interview".
On the lyrics of the song, the former G-Unit member was answering 50's allegation concerning his disposal from the Unit. "Damn right I'm sipping syrup, flipping birds to get what I deserve. And I hear the same things that you heard/ That '50 kicked him out' or 'Buck sniffs coke and he flips out'/ It's too late, the whole world know what I be about/ Sh--, I do make mistakes like any other man/ Sh--, I recoup off an album, quicker than you can ... Am I loyal? Dr. Dre can answer that for ya," the lyric read.
Regarding the allegation, previously in an interview with MTV, 50 explained the reason for Young's exit from his rap group. The "In The Club" rapper claimed that the Tennessee MC's drug habits and inconsistent behavior were the reasons he got kicked out. However, other reports claim the cause of Buck's exit was triggered by the fact that the rapper hasn't received any royalties as an artist.
Despite his dismissal from the rap group, Young is still under contract with G-Unit Records. He will also appear on the Unit's LP "Terminate on Sight" which will be released on June 24, 2008.
Young Buck's "My Interview":
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami