Young Buck Replied 50 Cent's Allegation in His New Song
Rap songs' lyrics often talk about disputes between its artists. This tradition is also followed by rapper Young Buck, who talks about 50 Cent and G-Unit on his new song titled "My Interview".
On the lyrics of the song, the former G-Unit member was answering 50's allegation concerning his disposal from the Unit. "Damn right I'm sipping syrup, flipping birds to get what I deserve. And I hear the same things that you heard/ That '50 kicked him out' or 'Buck sniffs coke and he flips out'/ It's too late, the whole world know what I be about/ Sh--, I do make mistakes like any other man/ Sh--, I recoup off an album, quicker than you can ... Am I loyal? Dr. Dre can answer that for ya," the lyric read.
Regarding the allegation, previously in an interview with MTV, 50 explained the reason for Young's exit from his rap group. The "In The Club" rapper claimed that the Tennessee MC's drug habits and inconsistent behavior were the reasons he got kicked out. However, other reports claim the cause of Buck's exit was triggered by the fact that the rapper hasn't received any royalties as an artist.
Despite his dismissal from the rap group, Young is still under contract with G-Unit Records. He will also appear on the Unit's LP "Terminate on Sight" which will be released on June 24, 2008.
Young Buck's "My Interview":
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media