Young Buck Replied 50 Cent's Allegation in His New Song
Rap songs' lyrics often talk about disputes between its artists. This tradition is also followed by rapper Young Buck, who talks about 50 Cent and G-Unit on his new song titled "My Interview".
On the lyrics of the song, the former G-Unit member was answering 50's allegation concerning his disposal from the Unit. "Damn right I'm sipping syrup, flipping birds to get what I deserve. And I hear the same things that you heard/ That '50 kicked him out' or 'Buck sniffs coke and he flips out'/ It's too late, the whole world know what I be about/ Sh--, I do make mistakes like any other man/ Sh--, I recoup off an album, quicker than you can ... Am I loyal? Dr. Dre can answer that for ya," the lyric read.
Regarding the allegation, previously in an interview with MTV, 50 explained the reason for Young's exit from his rap group. The "In The Club" rapper claimed that the Tennessee MC's drug habits and inconsistent behavior were the reasons he got kicked out. However, other reports claim the cause of Buck's exit was triggered by the fact that the rapper hasn't received any royalties as an artist.
Despite his dismissal from the rap group, Young is still under contract with G-Unit Records. He will also appear on the Unit's LP "Terminate on Sight" which will be released on June 24, 2008.
Young Buck's "My Interview":
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz