P. Diddy and Kim Porter Rekindle Romance
Are they or aren't they? P. Diddy and Kim Porter have sparked rumors of a rekindled romance after they were seen having lunch together in Los Angeles, Friday, April 18. The former lovers were reported to have an intimate romantic lunch at Italian restaurant Trilussa in Beverly Hills.
Diddy and Porter have been together since 1997. They are parents to son Christian Casey Combs and twin daughters D'Lila Star and Jessie James. The longtime partners separated July last year with reports claimed Porter has had enough of his cheating habit and so decided to end their longterm relationship, bringing all the children to a new home in Beverly Hills she already purchased.
Later on Porter, who's a former model, told the October 2007 issue of Essence magazine that Diddy "wouldn't have wanted me to go" adding she just wanted it "to be dramatic. I wanted him to know I wasn't breaking up with him for two weeks or maybe leaving for two days. If I pack up everything; twins and all it means I'm out! Puffy's an action person, not a talk person. So I had to have an action. Telling him, 'Babe, I'm leaving ...' was not gonna do it."
In an interview with the magazine, Porter did admit reports linking Diddy to another woman was definitely part of the reason for their split.
No confirmation or denial just yet from both Diddy and Porter about the reunion speculation.
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable