Omarion Split With Record Label
It looks like Omarion's musical career is under threat now after he was dropped by his label. The rapper who was engaged to Columbia Records, reportedly has no longer continued his courtship with the label.
The news was confirmed by an inside source who told BlackVoices.com. Apparently, the reason behind the drop is yet to be revealed. Neither Omarion nor the record label's representative have released their statements regarding the report.
Omarion's partnership with Columbia started in December 2003, after he decided to split with his boy band B2K. During his time working with the label, the R&B singer has released two albums, "O, which was released in 2005 and "21", in 2006.
From the two albums, it was "O" that achieved more commercial success as its selling reached 735,014 copies in U.S while 21 only sells about 119,000 copies. Meanwhile, speculation on his future after the split from Columbia is rising and reports from BlackVoice.com suggests that he could end up on Capitol Records.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special