Lindsay Lohan Falling Off the Wagon, Again
Old habit dies hard. It seems quite difficult for Lindsay Lohan to ditch her hard partying habit. The former rehab patient was spotted by People partying at Times Square's Hawaiian Tropic Zone in New York on Saturday night, April 19. She, according to the publication, was seen chain smoking and drinking Grey Goose and Red Bull cocktails.
Lindsay was accompanying best friend DJ Samantha Ronson who was on duty that night when she was seen sitting in the second level VIP section, which overlooked a packed dance floor. She at first chatted with friends and then smoked cigarettes. Later that night, People saw her dancing to Britney Spears' "Gimme More."
Still according to People, Lindsay was also seen drinking Grey Goose and Red Bull cocktails as she danced alongside some girlfriends. Sang along to Madonna's "4 Minutes", Lindsay also danced to tunes by Soulja Boy. She and Samantha, who arrived together at the scene at about 12 A.M., didn't leave the Zone until 4:15A.M. Sunday, April 20. The twosome left in a black Cadillac Escalade.
Lindsay has been a frequent rehab patient in the past two years. She last checked into the Cirque Lodge drug and alcohol treatment center in Sundance, Utah early August last year. In early January 2008, she was reported to have fallen off the wagon after being videotaped drinking champagne directly from a bottle while celebrated the New Year's Eve in Italy.
Her lawyer Blair Berk quickly issued a statement to set the record straight on that matter, saying "After being handed a champagne bottle while on the dance floor in Italy on New Year's Eve and drinking from it, the good news is that Lindsay stopped herself, called her sponsor and got herself back on track." Berk furthermore added, "There is no magic cure here. The most unfortunate part of this is that Lindsay has to share her 'one day at a time' with the entire world."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!