Britney Spears to Direct Her Own Music Video
Britney Spears is set to make a new step in her musical career. Report says that she will not only be singing on her new music video "Radar" but also planning to direct it.
A source revealed the "Toxic" singer's reason to direct the video herself to ShowbizSpy.com saying, "She wants to make sure it's exactly right." Before "Radar", Britney has just released the video for "Break The Ice" on March 15, 2008, which was directed by Robert Hales and featured an animated figure of her. It was reported that the idea also came from the singer herself.
As for "Radar", it will be the pop singer's fourth single from her "Blackout" album. The other singles that have been released for the album's promotion were "Gimme More", "Piece of Me" and "Break The Ice".
Britney Spears' "Radar":
More Britney Spears News
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments