'Justice League' Not Mortal
Long reported to be facing one problem after another, "Justice League Mortal" apparently can't get rid of the cancellation's speculation as the Warner Bros. Pictures' superhero flick is once again said to be shelved. The current circulating words about the movie suggested that the film has been postponed.
The delaying of the George Miller-directed film allegedly has been announced by producer Joel Silver who noted to CHUD.com that "Justice League" has been "tabled". By saying "tabled", the producer didn't immediately mean that the film is canceled, instead the production of it will be held up. In Chud's article, it is further speculated that if the movie is brought up again, it will possibly get a new cast line-up.
Earlier, the film that brings together fictional superheroes that include Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and the Flash had been delayed due to the on-going writers' strike. When the strike resolved, it is reported that the film will resume its pre-production and gear up for the filming. However, in mid-March 2008, it faced another problem as the film was denied of Australian filming tax revenue.
More Justice League Part One News
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!