'Justice League' Not Mortal
Long reported to be facing one problem after another, "Justice League Mortal" apparently can't get rid of the cancellation's speculation as the Warner Bros. Pictures' superhero flick is once again said to be shelved. The current circulating words about the movie suggested that the film has been postponed.
The delaying of the George Miller-directed film allegedly has been announced by producer Joel Silver who noted to CHUD.com that "Justice League" has been "tabled". By saying "tabled", the producer didn't immediately mean that the film is canceled, instead the production of it will be held up. In Chud's article, it is further speculated that if the movie is brought up again, it will possibly get a new cast line-up.
Earlier, the film that brings together fictional superheroes that include Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and the Flash had been delayed due to the on-going writers' strike. When the strike resolved, it is reported that the film will resume its pre-production and gear up for the filming. However, in mid-March 2008, it faced another problem as the film was denied of Australian filming tax revenue.
More Justice League News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance