'Justice League' Not Mortal
Long reported to be facing one problem after another, "Justice League Mortal" apparently can't get rid of the cancellation's speculation as the Warner Bros. Pictures' superhero flick is once again said to be shelved. The current circulating words about the movie suggested that the film has been postponed.
The delaying of the George Miller-directed film allegedly has been announced by producer Joel Silver who noted to CHUD.com that "Justice League" has been "tabled". By saying "tabled", the producer didn't immediately mean that the film is canceled, instead the production of it will be held up. In Chud's article, it is further speculated that if the movie is brought up again, it will possibly get a new cast line-up.
Earlier, the film that brings together fictional superheroes that include Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and the Flash had been delayed due to the on-going writers' strike. When the strike resolved, it is reported that the film will resume its pre-production and gear up for the filming. However, in mid-March 2008, it faced another problem as the film was denied of Australian filming tax revenue.
More Justice League News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season