'Justice League' Not Mortal
Long reported to be facing one problem after another, "Justice League Mortal" apparently can't get rid of the cancellation's speculation as the Warner Bros. Pictures' superhero flick is once again said to be shelved. The current circulating words about the movie suggested that the film has been postponed.
The delaying of the George Miller-directed film allegedly has been announced by producer Joel Silver who noted to CHUD.com that "Justice League" has been "tabled". By saying "tabled", the producer didn't immediately mean that the film is canceled, instead the production of it will be held up. In Chud's article, it is further speculated that if the movie is brought up again, it will possibly get a new cast line-up.
Earlier, the film that brings together fictional superheroes that include Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and the Flash had been delayed due to the on-going writers' strike. When the strike resolved, it is reported that the film will resume its pre-production and gear up for the filming. However, in mid-March 2008, it faced another problem as the film was denied of Australian filming tax revenue.
More Justice League News
- 'Simpsons' Creator Matt Groening's New Animated Show 'Disenchantment' Coming to Netflix
- Robert Pattinson Addresses Relationship With FKA twigs: We're Still 'Kind of' Engaged
- Meghan Markle Wants to Have Twins With Prince Harry
- Did Justin Bieber Cancel Tour Due to Religious Reasons?
- Leonardo DiCaprio Brings 'The Right Stuff' TV Adaptation to National Geographic
- Is Celine Dion Dating Backup Dancer Pepe Munoz?
- 'Wonder Woman 2' Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Kristen Stewart and Stella Maxwell Crash a Same-Sex Wedding to Everyone's Delight