'Justice League' Not Mortal
Long reported to be facing one problem after another, "Justice League Mortal" apparently can't get rid of the cancellation's speculation as the Warner Bros. Pictures' superhero flick is once again said to be shelved. The current circulating words about the movie suggested that the film has been postponed.
The delaying of the George Miller-directed film allegedly has been announced by producer Joel Silver who noted to CHUD.com that "Justice League" has been "tabled". By saying "tabled", the producer didn't immediately mean that the film is canceled, instead the production of it will be held up. In Chud's article, it is further speculated that if the movie is brought up again, it will possibly get a new cast line-up.
Earlier, the film that brings together fictional superheroes that include Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and the Flash had been delayed due to the on-going writers' strike. When the strike resolved, it is reported that the film will resume its pre-production and gear up for the filming. However, in mid-March 2008, it faced another problem as the film was denied of Australian filming tax revenue.
More Justice League News
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'