Anna Faris to Take Over Playboy Magazine Cover
Is having her upcoming comedy flick "The House Bunny" hits the theaters by August 22 later this year, Anna Faris is about to mark the moment in style. The actress reportedly is set to pose for the cover of Playboy magazine to coincide with the release of the film.
Faris, however, won't strip off completely for the men's magazine taking into account that "The House Bunny" movie targets young fans. The report has yet been officially confirmed though.
Faris is arguably best known for her leading role as Cindy Campbell in the Scary Movie films. In "House of Bunny" she stars alongside the likes of Katharine McPhee, Tyson Ritter, Rumer Willis, and Lauren Michelle Hill just to name a few.
In other Faris news, she has recently, on February 19 to be exact, had her divorce to estranged husband Ben Indra finalized. First met while working on the 1999 film "Lovers Lane" and had since then began dating, the pair tied the knot on June 3, 2004 and then separated in March 2007.
Anna and Ben have no children together. And as part of their divorce agreement, Anna reportedly has agreed to pay Ben $900,000 and split property and acting royalties.
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist