Anna Faris to Take Over Playboy Magazine Cover
Is having her upcoming comedy flick "The House Bunny" hits the theaters by August 22 later this year, Anna Faris is about to mark the moment in style. The actress reportedly is set to pose for the cover of Playboy magazine to coincide with the release of the film.
Faris, however, won't strip off completely for the men's magazine taking into account that "The House Bunny" movie targets young fans. The report has yet been officially confirmed though.
Faris is arguably best known for her leading role as Cindy Campbell in the Scary Movie films. In "House of Bunny" she stars alongside the likes of Katharine McPhee, Tyson Ritter, Rumer Willis, and Lauren Michelle Hill just to name a few.
In other Faris news, she has recently, on February 19 to be exact, had her divorce to estranged husband Ben Indra finalized. First met while working on the 1999 film "Lovers Lane" and had since then began dating, the pair tied the knot on June 3, 2004 and then separated in March 2007.
Anna and Ben have no children together. And as part of their divorce agreement, Anna reportedly has agreed to pay Ben $900,000 and split property and acting royalties.
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos