Anna Faris to Take Over Playboy Magazine Cover
Is having her upcoming comedy flick "The House Bunny" hits the theaters by August 22 later this year, Anna Faris is about to mark the moment in style. The actress reportedly is set to pose for the cover of Playboy magazine to coincide with the release of the film.
Faris, however, won't strip off completely for the men's magazine taking into account that "The House Bunny" movie targets young fans. The report has yet been officially confirmed though.
Faris is arguably best known for her leading role as Cindy Campbell in the Scary Movie films. In "House of Bunny" she stars alongside the likes of Katharine McPhee, Tyson Ritter, Rumer Willis, and Lauren Michelle Hill just to name a few.
In other Faris news, she has recently, on February 19 to be exact, had her divorce to estranged husband Ben Indra finalized. First met while working on the 1999 film "Lovers Lane" and had since then began dating, the pair tied the knot on June 3, 2004 and then separated in March 2007.
Anna and Ben have no children together. And as part of their divorce agreement, Anna reportedly has agreed to pay Ben $900,000 and split property and acting royalties.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival