Anna Faris to Take Over Playboy Magazine Cover
Is having her upcoming comedy flick "The House Bunny" hits the theaters by August 22 later this year, Anna Faris is about to mark the moment in style. The actress reportedly is set to pose for the cover of Playboy magazine to coincide with the release of the film.
Faris, however, won't strip off completely for the men's magazine taking into account that "The House Bunny" movie targets young fans. The report has yet been officially confirmed though.
Faris is arguably best known for her leading role as Cindy Campbell in the Scary Movie films. In "House of Bunny" she stars alongside the likes of Katharine McPhee, Tyson Ritter, Rumer Willis, and Lauren Michelle Hill just to name a few.
In other Faris news, she has recently, on February 19 to be exact, had her divorce to estranged husband Ben Indra finalized. First met while working on the 1999 film "Lovers Lane" and had since then began dating, the pair tied the knot on June 3, 2004 and then separated in March 2007.
Anna and Ben have no children together. And as part of their divorce agreement, Anna reportedly has agreed to pay Ben $900,000 and split property and acting royalties.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic